Rural for sale
286 Beelerup Road,
6 2 0
Price Upon Application
GUNBOWER: DONNYBROOK PRIVATE ESTATERural 70 acres: Private Hidden views
Enviable Lifestyle 70 Acre farm with scenic views especially from the higher parts of the farm. Modest 2 storey 6 bedroom homestead with fully ducted evap aircon, wood heater and solar hot water system. Currently grazing cattle with pasture lease options. Rich loam soils, undulating landscape overlooking the stock dam. 8 paddocks, laneway & yards. 16m x 9m steel shed. Rainwater tanks, pumps for irrigating the gardens & lawns.
Situated just 7 kms from Donnybrook in the picturesque Beelerup Valley. Shed and yards overlooking the stock dam with astounding views from the top parts of the farm right near the power connection. This spot has 360 degrees views and would make the best new home site.
- Two storey 6 x 2 homestead on 70 acres with scenic undulating views
- Fully ducted evaporative air conditioning & wood heater
- 300L Solar Hot Water System with booster
- Beef cattle crazing, with vegetable production of potatoes, pumpkins, squash, cucumbers, zucchinis, and tomatoes.
- Fruit Orchard - apple trees, stone fruit & citrus
- Gardens & lawns all reticulated by pumped dam water
- 16m x 9m steel hay/machinery shed
- 90m3 rainwater tank services the homestead
- Single phase power to the house & access to three phase power which traverses the property
- 8 paddocks with fencing and accessible by laneways. One paddock has electric fencing.
- 2 stock dams, along with a soak and access to a larger adjoining property dam by underground pipe
- 25m3 high level rainwater tank services additional stock troughs, spray vat filling & service water to the yards.
This mixed use farm has been in the same family for 28 years and runs about 30 cattle plus cutting approx 60 rolls of hay crop.
The soil on the property is predominately chocolate loam over clay and is suitable for grazing of horticulture, with an area of gravel over clay located within the forested portion. The current activities on the property is beef cattle grazing, however horticultural activities including vegetable production of potatoes, pumpkins, squash, cucumbers, zucchinis tomatoes along with an apple orchard have been undertaken on the property.
The land parcel consists of 27.98 hectares (70 acres) of undulating Beelerup valley rural land, 4.5 hectares (11 acres) is Jarrah/Marrie forest, with the majority being Jarrah, and balance of 23.5 hectares (59 acres) of cleared pasture divided into 8 internal paddocks.
Contact exclusive agent Peter Johnston to view
Last updated: 07:20PM on Mar 23rd 2018