Semi-rural Acreage for sale
286 East Bank Road,
3 2 2
Comfortable rural lifestyle - 106 acresWell located, manageable rural property with a comfortable family home, comprising 43 hectares (approx.106 acres) is only minutes by car from the village of Coramba and an easy 20 minute drive to Coffs Harbour.
The 43 hectare property includes 10.5 hectares (26 acres) of forest, backs onto State forest and is fully fenced and sectioned into paddocks. Water is supplied from a licensed bore, whilst dams and small creeks traversing the property, assist with stock needs. An open three-bay tractor shed is located well behind the residence. School bus services and council waste pick up at the main road.
Privately located, set well back from the road, with an attractive outlook and a perfect northerly aspect, is the three bedroom brick and tile home offering a very comfortable rural lifestyle. Features include
- 20 panel solar power system and solar hot water
- Two living spaces with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Combustion wood fired heater
- Dedicated dining area with timber shutters
- Large kitchen with quality inbuilt appliances
- Privately located main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Large covered entertaining area
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Fully fenced, in-ground swimming pool
- Double lock up garage with roller doors
This property offers a great opportunity to own a quality rural holding in a convenient and attractive location for your family.
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.
Last updated: 08:40PM on Aug 16th 2019