286 Kent Street,
Elegant Teneriffe Cottage on 506sqm286 Kent Street is a timeless and charming residence, located in a prime residential pocket between James Street and Teneriffe. This immaculate and stylish home sits proudly on a private and spacious parcel of land offering a great sense of surrounding space.
This cottage has been magnificently renovated to offer a warm and vibrant family environment in a location that offers an incredible lifestyle of convenience. Perfectly designed for family living, the renovation captures the elaborate attention to detail of yesteryear whilst integrating all the modern conveniences of a family home, catering to the most luxurious taste.
This home features but is not limited to:
- Master bedroom with walk-through robe and a stunning ensuite
- Bespoke cabinetry & storage throughout the household
- Multiple entertaining areas on both levels
- A fully fitted home office with separate side entry
- Original features, polished hardwood floors and exposed brick fireplaces
- A large fully landscaped 506sqm block
- Three designated car parks and two storage sheds
- Stainless-steel kitchen with Ilve oven servicing the main living and dining space
- Coded access and alarm system
Centred between James Street, the Teneriffe Precinct, Gasworks precinct and a short distance to New Farm Park, your weekends will never be spent far from your front doorstep. It is guaranteed that you will be suitably impressed by this gorgeous cottage in such a highly sought after location. Opportunities such as these are scarcely made available to the market, making an inspection a must.
This home will be sold on or before auction to be held on site on the 8th September at 1:00pm, if not SOLD prior.