House for sale
28A Wonga Road,
5 3 3
$1,550,000 - $1,650,000
A Family MasterpieceSETSALE - Monday 11th June @ 6pm (Unless Sold Prior)
All will be revealed as you walk down the long driveway leading to this inspiring 5 bedroom family residence and tranquil front garden featuring a lovely pavilion.
- Proudly occupying a superb landscaped 1622m2 approx, a private sanctuary celebrating the joys of families.
- Experience the fluidity of the impressive interior, serene garden setting, the perfect entertainer showcasing the alfresco oasis and stunning outlook towards the Dandenongs
-.The well thought out floor plan offers a grand entry, inviting living and dining room.
- The central hub of this home focuses on the huge informal zone featuring a designer kitchen-meals and family area warmed by a gas log fire.
- French doors open onto the sensational extra large covered outdoor destination comprising elite BBQ and abundant dining-entertaining spaces which overlook the restful Balinese style hut, pond and expansive lawn area, ideal for children to play.
- With two bedrooms on this level including the zoned main with deluxe spa ensuite generous WIR plus a second robed bedroom and bathroom.
- Upstairs introduces the large leisure room with a 2nd gas log fire and enjoys Dandenong Ranges vistas plus three additional spacious robed bedrooms, spa bathroom and powder room.
- Noteworthy inclusions, year round comfort of gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling and two reverse cycle split system air conditioners. Quality stainless steel appliances, floating spotted gum flooring, air conditioned home office or teenager retreat flexibility, water tank, auto triple garage with internal access, good off street parking.
- Centrally located with an excellent selection of schools nearby, few minutes stroll to Mullum Primary and Norwood Secondary College, handy to Holy Spirit Catholic Primary, Maroondah Secondary College and Private schools. Local shopping is provided by the popular Ringwood North shops, short drive to Eastland, cinemas and restaurants, railway station and the Eastlink network.
Last updated: 04:32PM on May 21st 2018