House for sale
28C Paling Street,
4 3 2
Quality Home In A Premium LocationSituated on the starting point of Scout Creek and only a short walk to Thornleigh Station and Thornleigh Marketplace, this 2018 newly built home provides a peaceful lifestyle for the modern family. Sitting on the balcony surrounded by tall trees and overlooking the well-presented flower garden you can appreciate the serenity this home offers. This home has been built on solid stone foundation.
Lane Cove Park starts here!
- 2-storey brick home with spacious sub floor storage area
- 4 bedrooms in total, 3 with built in wardrobes whilst the second bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 3 modern bathrooms with marble finish
- Luxury open plan kitchen with ample of storage space
- Granite floor tiles downstairs and solid timber floor upstairs
- Spacious living and dining area plus great size family room
- Double lock up garage
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
- 2018 newly built home
- Up to 6500w solar panel on the roof
- Approx 812sqm block
Close to local shopping centres and only a short drive to Hornsby Westfields or Pennant Hills. It is not far from Pennant Hills Public School and Thornleigh Preschool.
Anthony Trees First National give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary
Last updated: 11:01AM on Sep 12th 2018