29-31 Gem Road,
Under Contract by Fyri Fahir (Brisbane Real Estate) and Ray White Special ProjectsBuild your superannuation nest egg with this golden opportunity in the heart of Kenmore. Rarely does an opportunity come by to live in an executive residence while subdividing the land around you for financial gain. The property comprises a total of approximately 1.49 hectares on two titles and is to be auctioned as one parcel.Sold
31 Gem Road:
- Large architect designed executive residence on 10,380 square metres, which provides 4 large bedrooms plus a large study or 5th bedroom, 4 bathrooms (including master with en-suite and spa) and 3 car accommodation, spanning 2 levels with good separation.
- Development approval for five allotments ranging in size between 1,425 and 1,885 square metres, with the executive residence to be retained on 4,150 square metres.
- The residence provides expansive formal and informal living areas with an abundance of natural light.
- The lower level with its own entry offers a generous multi-purpose room/games area with wet bar, mini kitchenette, bathroom and utility room.
- Great entertainer with large outdoor balcony
- Inground Swimming Pool and N/S Tennis Court.
- Views to Mount Coot-tha and Brookfield.
29 Gem Road:
- Large vacant allotment on 4,583 square metres, with Development Approval for six allotments, ranging in size between 500 and 1,240 square metres.
This presents an excellent investment opportunity to deliver the current development approval and retain the existing residence on one lot. Alternatively, the opportunity exists to alter the current development approval (subject to Council approval).
The property is close to major bus routes to the City and University of Queensland and a short drive to shops, schools and all amenities including the refurbished Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. Easy access to the Western Freeway and Centenary Highway.
Take advantage of the surge in modernisation and infrastructure improvements around Kenmore including the Legacy Way which directly connects the Western Suburbs with the Northern Suburbs and Brisbane Airport.
Full Description of the residence:
This Executive Residence has scope, flexibility and appeal to be instantly liveable or rejuvenated and restyled to capitalise on its elegance and charm.
Lifestyle: The massive interior living and entertaining areas to the ingenious use of space where natural light is maximised, this home and gardens with established trees is truly spectacular by day or night. Beautifully landscaped gardens with established trees is well positioned to accommodate the pool and the large areas for entertaining, playing tennis on your very own N/S tennis court or just relaxing in this stunning home is sure to impress. Be the envy of others when you entertain on your spacious outdoor balcony or in the sprawling grounds. With only minutes to Kenmore, parks, river, transport and schools and a short drive to Indooroopilly, this stately residence gives you the feel of peace and tranquillity.
Accommodation: On entry, walk into the massive carpeted lounge room with fireplace enhanced by cathedral ceilings and be amazed at the space ideal for family living or entertaining. The kitchen is ideally located serving the nearby dining and meals areas with close proximity to the outdoor balcony.
The huge master suite which is very private with a star class ensuite and huge generous walk in robe, has its own balcony and garden. Zoned away from the formal areas is a separate wing consisting of 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The fifth bedroom/huge study is adjacent to the powder room. Generous storage and work room spaces, as well as multiple all weather areas, also feature in the practical, family oriented floor plan.
The lower level with its own entry offers a generous multi-purpose room/games area with wet bar, mini kitchenette and a stylish bathroom which is also ideal for those large functions over flowing to the lush green gardens with views of the N/S tennis court. There is also the added bonus of an utility room and enormous storage space.
Call Fyri Fahir 0417 787 248 (Brisbane Real Estate) or Andrew Burke 0417 606 128 (Ray White Special Projects) today for further information.
This property is being sold by Auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.