House for sale
29-31 Wyuna Drive,
6 6 3
Luxury DefinedRated HIA Queensland home of the year, this Paul Clout designed and built home graces over 800 square metres of luxury living.
This finely detailed home is designed to capture the imagination and explores the limits of engineering and design.
The structural elements of the build are predominantly concrete and steel to allow for extensive spans and gravity defying cantilevers.
These materials are embellished with complex timber, stone and glass details displaying quality workmanship.
The exceptional design and detail has created an expansive home with vibrant appeal that enables seamless integration of indoor and outdoor through internal courtyards and an interlaced pool and pond design - with
lavish detailing that bathes the home in vibrant tropical tones.
- Land size: 1228 square metres
- 45.45 metres of water frontage
- North facing with the best river views possible
- Serene position on Hideaway Island
- Six bedrooms, all with ensuites
- Sparkling 25 metre infinity pool
- Self-contained caretaker wing
- Spacious office / study
- Media room
- Award winning kitchen with state of the art appliances
- Quality floor finishes in polished limestone and timber
- Electronically operated bi-fold doors to waterfront
- Two boat jetties
- Boat ramp and drive thru boatshed
- Three car garage
- Outdoor kitchen / barbeque
- Sonos wireless system to lower level
- Fully air conditioned
- Butler's pantry
- Heated floor in master suites
- Solar heating to pool
- Security system
- Dual hot water systems
Last updated: 09:27PM on Dec 23rd 2017