29 Asquith Street,
Box Hill South, VIC
Relaxed family living in the sunPeriod highlights blend seamlessly with modern spaces in this renovated and extended Californian Bungalow, nestled in a wonderful leafy neighbourhood only moments from the Box Hill Golf Club and Gardiners Creek Trail.
An appealing oasis for the whole family, discover a sun-drenched and spacious living/meals zone, opening out to a north-facing covered timber deck and child-friendly garden with a brilliant treehouse and climbing wall. Bake delicious treats in the large period-styled timber-topped kitchen with dual-oven Falcon cooker, integrated Miele dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
Featuring a formal lounge with OFP, 3 double bedrooms (main with WIR and ensuite), a sleek updated bathroom, study and polished timber floors. Enjoy life in the Box Hill High zone close to Roberts McCubbin Primary, Kingswood College, local shops, bus, tram and Deakin University.
* 3 robed bedrooms, 2 updated bathrooms plus a study
* North-facing living zone opens to a timber entertaining deck
* Formal lounge with open fireplace and Art Deco highlights
* Period-styled kitchen with premium appliances
* Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* North-facing child-friendly garden
* Zoned for Box Hill High, near Roberts McCubbin Primary
* Walk to Kingwood College, Gardeners Creek, bus and tram
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.29asquithstreetboxhillsouth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90 days