House for sale
29 Ballar Avenue,
Gymea Bay, NSW
3 2 1
$1,290,000 to $1,350,000
Motivated vendors encourage all genuine offersFamily home in peaceful location
Positioned in a sought-after area in Gymea Bay with peaceful surrounds this 3 bedroom family home has been meticulously maintained and presents the opportunity for the buyer to move in and add their touches.
The versatile floorplan offers spacious living on entry, dining area off the kitchen, the third bedroom has an esuite and additional living area with private entry which is the ideal guest/in-law accommodation.
Entertaining is easy with a large outdoor boasts a covered entertaining area to be enjoyed all year round overlooking the inground salt swimming pool.
- Elevated family brick home with a beautiful outlook
- Multiple living areas with a flexible floorplan
- Existing low maintenance, outdoor areas easily converted to level grassed playground
- Filled with day long sunshine is the large L-shape lounge / dining room
- Gymea Bay Primary + Port Hacking High catchment areas with bus at doorstep
Last updated: 07:47PM on Sep 19th 2017