House for sale
29 Bayview Boulevard,
4 2 2
Auction Guide: From $1,295,000
Immaculate Waterfront HIA Award Winning Tropical DesignThe HIA Custom Home Award was won for this magnificent double storey waterfront property designed by award winning tropical architect, Jackman Gooden Architects.
- Immaculately built with long lasting, timeless high quality finishes and features, plus beautiful marina and open sky views.
- Beautiful contemporary polished concrete floors which are durable for the tropics and kids/pets.
- Louvers specifically orientated for excellent cooling cross flow ventilation plus AC throughout.
- Fabulous kitchen with Miele appliances, walk in pantry, breakfast bar and great vantage points to living/dining, outdoor patio, garden, water and lap pool.
- Established, easy to maintain fully fenced beautifully landscaped garden.
- Rear gate with direct access to the water and your private dock for boating and water sports.
- Master suite has high ceilings, large walk in robes, ensuite, beautiful water views plus balcony.
- Separate home media room (or large office) downstairs, plus huge built-in study/office area upstairs with water views.
- Powder room downstairs and large internal laundry with separate external door.
- Impressive swimming pool with water feature. 2 separate decked entertaining areas plus outdoor shower next to side laundry door.
- Double lock up garage with plenty of storage and additional 2 off street parking spots plus room for boat.
- Plenty of privacy with private road set back from Bayview Blvd, plus great for young children.
Only a short drive to excellent schools and minutes to the CBD and the Waterfront Precinct with cafes/restaurants, wavepool and lagoon, convention centre, outdoor activities, deckchair cinema, etc. Established neighbourhood and safe street with many beautiful and uniquely designed homes.
Last updated: 09:05PM on Sep 15th 2017