House for sale
29 Beachside Drive,
Burns Beach, WA
5 3 3
SECOND CHANCE...NOW IT CAN BE YOURSStylish modern features, state of the art technology and unassuming luxury awaits you in this simply stunning Burns Beach abode! Completed in 2012 this perfectly located residence boasts an abundance of style and sophistication at every turn and begs the question WHY BUILD? Inside are lavish family and entertaining spaces, and outside is the active coastal lifestyle by the beach, with parks and trails nearby so will enjoy gearing up for summer. This luxurious two-storey home is packed with features and is a great catch for the quick buyer in this location, perched only 200 metres from the ocean, you will enjoy sunsets and the sea breeze from your doorstep and the relaxing sound of the waves as you drift off to sleep at night.
Downstairs is perfectly laid out for entertaining, enjoy the theatre room with brand new screen and projector, guest bedroom with ensuite (currently being used as a home office) convenient access from ensuite to the pool area, perfect for those long days spent by the pool.
Open plan living and dining areas that seamlessly flow out to the large pitched alfresco with brand new outdoor kitchen all overlooking the deep custom built lap pool. Side access to the pool allows you the convenience of rinsing off after your trip to the beach.
The immaculate white kitchen is sleek and superb, with extensive bench space and integrated self cleaning German (NEFF) appliances and the latest in induction cooktops, will surely inspire even the most talented of cooks! Mirror splash back adds class to the flawless kitchen and white cabinetry and waterfall edge stone bench tops complete the look. The super-efficient scullery and laundry lead off from the kitchen and also feature stone bench tops, loads of cupboards, draws and of course a second sink and dishwasher, perfect for keeping the main kitchen clutter free.
A solid Jarrah staircase guides you up to the second level to the family living zone, with the 3 minor bedrooms all boasting triple door sliding wardrobes and built in cabinetry. The family bathroom with deep bath, floor to ceiling tiling, superior fixtures and fittings including heated light/exhaust unit and heated towel rails. Powder room ensures no fighting over the bathroom in the mornings. The master suite is spacious and spectacular, with ocean views from your own balcony. There is a long walk-in-robe with loads of built in shelving and even a chandelier for the added touch of class. The ensuite is gorgeous, with granite bench tops and double vanities, deep spa bath separate toilet and shower with high quality combination of overhead rain and handheld shower for that luxurious shower experience.
You will be spoilt for choice when choosing an area to relax and unwind in this fabulous home. The upstairs lounge room is bathed in natural light during the day and is lit up to perfection in the evening by the dimmable designer chandelier. You will find it hard to leave this room. If you are wanting to enjoy the sunset and fresh ocean breeze you will love spending time out on the ocean facing balcony.
Excellent storage is a real feature in this home. 3 in roof attic spaces with flooring for an abundance of storage options. 2 have pull down ladder access. Multiple linen and storage cupboards ensure your home is well organised. Another fantastic feature is the extra high and extra-long triple garage that boasts a rear powered workshop with built in shelving and roller door access to the rear of the property. This is the perfect setting for family life by the ocean, both glamorous and practical with plenty of space for everyone. Make your move and have the ideal entertainer for Christmas, New Year and beyond.
- Large family home with over 300sqm of living and entertaining space
- Ocean and sunset views
- Extra wide feature entry door
- Decking to porch
- Keyless entry
- Cbus smart wired technology throughout
- Theatre room with all the trimmings
- 5 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 3 bathrooms with superior fixtures and fittings
- NEW Ducted Reverse cycle air-conditioning to both floors
- Ducted vacuum system to both floors
- Solid Jarrah wood flooring throughout, high profile feature skirting boards
- High quality window treatments through out
- Stunning designer chandeliers to entry way and main living areas with feature lighting and fittings to all rooms.
- NEFF self-cleaning and integrated oven, steam oven, microwave and coffee machine. 900 mm induction cooktop with top quality range hood
- High pitched alfresco with brand new built in kitchen, Beef Eater BBQ, decking, downlights and fans
- Glass fencing surrounding beautiful pool with water feature and garden lighting
- Access to ground floor bathroom from pool area
- Side access
- Super high, extra long triple garage with workshop
- Roller door access to the rear of garage
- 3 x Attic storage with ladder access, flooring and lighting
- Easy care gardens to both front and back yards with reticulation and feature lighting
- 4 bedrooms to top floor
- Master suite has balcony access, ceiling fan and large walk in dressing room.
- Deluxe ensuite with spa bath and top quality fixtures and fittings
- 3 minor bedrooms are large with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 2 balconies to the top floor
- Luxurious formal lounge room with stunning views and access to the front balcony
Walk to a plethora of local parklands, including Burns Beach Park right by the shore, indulge in a bite to eat at the nearby Burns Beach Cafe & Restaurant and capitalise on a very close proximity to schools, shopping, public transport, freeway convenience and so much more. You will love the location and the lifestyle accompanying it!
Call Alea Eng to view
Property Code: 3868
Last updated: 12:22AM on Aug 30th 2017