29 Congham Road,
West Pymble, NSW
PRICE REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALECommanding strong street presence in one of West Pymble's most desired avenues, this 9 year-old Master Built home offers your family the combination of modern day light filled living and convenience.
The home is centrally-heated and cooled with reverse cycle air conditioning and in winter, enjoy the romance of a log fireplace.
This home offers supreme privacy, surrounded by a beautifully crafted sandstone perimeter walls which were constructed using stone from the original structure.Once inside, the landscaping is thoughtfully designed and the gardens are perfectly manicured to provide ample alfresco space for year-round entertaining.
- 5 full-size bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- Master bedroom with a walk-in robe & luxury ensuite
- 3 bathrooms and main bathroom with a spa bath, underfloor heating in all
- Large laundry, level access to garden
- Multiple living and dining areas including alfresco dining with an electronic louvered roof
- Modern designer kitchen with granite benchtops and luxury appliances
- Private and secure yard with well-established gardens, ideal for young children and pets
- 10,000 litre underground concrete water tank
- Oversized double lockup garage with internal access, plus additional secure off-street parking
- Highly desirable location in a quiet street
- 500m walk to Kendall Street Community Kindergarten
- 500m walk to West Pymble Public School
- 500m to Phillip Street Mall and Medical centre
- Walking distance to Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Catholic Primary School
- In close proximity to Pymble Ladies College, Ravenswood School for Girls, Knox Grammar School, Barker College and numerous other exceptional schools
- Close to public transport buses to Gordon train station and Macquarie Business Park and University
- In immediate proximity to Bicentennial Park and Ku-ring-gai Sports and Aquatic Centre