House for sale
29 Evergreen Drive,
Dee Why, NSW
4 3 2
Brand New Family Home 5 Minutes to Dee Why Beach - More Homes AvailableStage 2 released - Display home now open!
A stunning, brand new north facing home in one of Sydney's Northern Beaches most desirable locations. Architecturally designed and completely landscaped, the first and only of its kind, this coveted coastal neighborhood.
- 17 of 34 homes have sold in the Evergreen Estate. Plenty of different facades and settlement periods available
- 4 large bedrooms + study - easily converted to 5th bedroom
- 2 living areas, massive laundry + extra storage
- Contemporary modern style home, north facing
- 25 year structural guarantee, turn key home
- Modern kitchen with 900ml Fisher & Paykel appliances
- 4 zone alarm system, ducted heating and cooling, under floor heating and ceiling fans
- Double lock up garage with storage and additional cupboard space throughout home
- 5 minute cycle to beach, level walk to shops and close proximity to a variety of public and private schools & daycare centres
Designed by a collaboration of award-winning architects and one of Sydney's interior experts, these stunning, unique homes are part of an enviable lifestyle first in the heart of the Northern Beaches.
An enviable investment forever, with endless beaches, a vivacious village feel, and central city proximity - a move to Evergreen is a move for life. It is ideal for young families and lifestyle-loving professionals with Dee Why Park a 20 metre stroll away, Dee Why Beach and Golf Club just up the road, and the stunning Narrabeen Lake close by.
For directions to our sales suite, please type in 26 Campbell Avenue, Cromer into your maps or GPS.
Last updated: 04:23AM on Aug 17th 2017