House for sale
29 George Avenue,
4 2 3
Ideal family livingLocated in one of Bulli's favourite streets is this family home. The "no through road" nature of George Avenue is a great place to grow up and encourages family living. Behind a modest façade is a large family sized home with many separate living areas. The main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and is flooded with light from large windows. Of the remaining bedrooms, 2 have built in robes. The kitchen adjoins the dining area and enjoys a bi-fold window overlooking the back yard with tree views. The large solar heated pool has a wrap-around deck for lounging in the sun and just off that is a private cabana, great for an afternoon nap. One of the most outstanding features of this home is the ability for all members of the family to have their own private space. Whether it be working on a car in the double garage/workshop, or enjoying the peace and quiet of the fire pit area, there is a space for everyone. Enjoy the tranquillity of birdlife yet just far enough from Thirroul and Bulli town centres to be connected to facilities. Also close enough to take advantage of freeway to Sydney or public transport options.
- Modern, well finished kitchen and main bathroom
- Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite and walk in robe, all with ceiling fans
- Spacious living room with tall ceilings, timber floors and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and amazing views
- Rumpus/family room with reverse cycle air conditioning and picturesque ocean and district views
- Single garage at the front with drive through access to separate double garage, all up parking for 4
- Bulli primary very close and Bulli high school bus not far away.
- A short drive to Bulli beach or ride your bicycle and enjoy the exercise
- Ideally located close to Bulli Pass and motorway
Last updated: 04:41PM on Jan 15th 2019