House for sale
29 Landra Avenue,
Mount Colah, NSW
4 3 2
Substantial family home enjoys a brilliant northerly aspectContemporary light filled interiors combined with a versatile split-level floor plan allow for relaxed family living with an easy indoor/outdoor flow. Nestled on 700sqm with the perfect north to rear aspect, the home is spacious, fresh and functional yet offers opportunity for individuals to add their own style and flair.
- Beautifully presented brick home, fresh modern interiors
- Open plan living/dining flows seamlessly to the al-fresco
- Sun-lit child friendly backyard with northerly aspect
- Caesarstone kitchen overlooks the deck and garden
- Large island bench, gas cooking, quality s/s appliances
- 4 generous double bedrooms, plus study/5th bedroom
- En-suite and walk in robe to master, large built in robes
- Versatile teen retreat/media room or library upstairs
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas hot water
- Polished timber floors, cedar windows and sliding doors
- Oversized double lock up garage plus extra storage
- Playground nearby, approx. 1km to station, school and shops
- Pedestrian pathway at the end of Landra Ave to the Highway
Please contact Sonja Lamberton on 0425 370 991 or Geraldine Wang 0452 562 183 to arrange inspection.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Last updated: 05:19AM on Oct 17th 2019