29 Lynbrae Avenue,
Tightly-held home in quiet cul-de-sac on a 1141sqm blockOccupying a superb parcel in a desirable cul-de-sac, this full brick owner builder residence has been tightly-held by the one family. It features a traditional layout incorporating both formal and informal living areas, while to the rear is an oversize child-friendly backyard amid easy-care established gardens. This lovingly maintained residence is immediately livable as is, while it presents boundless potential to re-create a modern family home. It is positioned minutes to quality schools and public transport (STCA).
• Classic floorplan features formal lounge and separate dining rooms
• Neat kitchen with ample cupboard storage adjoins casual dining area
• Good sized bedrooms, four with built-in robes, study/fifth bedroom
• Lower level rumpus/teenage retreat opens to undercover courtyard
• Ducted air conditioning on upper level, ceiling fans, leafy outlooks
• Catchment for Roselea Public School & Cheltenham Girls High School, easy access to the M2 Motorway