29 Norman Street,
Five Dock, NSW
Sold By Sam Varrica 0430 506 002 & Tony Ioakimidis 0416 149 933Showcasing one of the most coveted outlooks in the postcode, overlooking Timbrell Park, city Skyline and water views. This stunning federation character home enjoys an impressive renovation with an inspired design focused on quality, space, light and family comfort.
Tranquil yet utterly convenient, enjoy the gorgeous walks around the Bay Run, local schools, bus transport and rapid access to the CBD all moments from your front door. Surrounded by all the benefits the area offers including parks, schools, less than 8km to the CBD.
* Spacious open plan kitchen, dining, family room with vaulted ceiling, flowing to covered entertainment area
* Sun-filled balcony taking in stunning Park, city & water views
* High ceilings, polished timber flooring in living quarters
* Outdoor entertaining awash with sun and sparkling in-ground pool, built-in barbecue and landscaped gardens
* Stunning Caesar & poly kitchen with dual oven, Miele appliances with central breakfast bar
* Master bedroom/parent retreat enjoying knock out city & water views, dual wardrobe
* 4/5 double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
* Ducted Air-conditioning, 2 bathrooms, gorgeous North East aspect
* Excellent location, walk to Bay Run, schools, parklands and city buses
Be the lucky buyer who will enjoy this truly wonderful property as an opportunity like this doesn't come by too often.