House for sale
29 Pacific Boulevard,
5 4 2
BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSESituated in the premier position along Pacific Boulevard, across from one of the best surf breaks on the Sunshine Coast, this spacious tri-level beach home commands grandstand ocean views and offers the perfect beachside lifestyle. Leave the car in the garage and enjoy this magnificent stretch of unspoilt coastline, with miles of golden sand, beautiful parklands, popular walking tracks, and local cafes.
Built to suit a variety of lifestyle situations, this home can comfortably accommodate extended family, long staying guests, and dual living arrangements, with plenty of space for everyone. Whether you have a growing family, adult children, elderly parents, or would like to earn additional income from renting part of your home, this home caters for all possibilities.
From street level, you access the property through the secure gatehouse and are greeted by a private inground swimming pool and tiled outdoor area. On entry through the large double doors you will find a spacious rumpus room that looks out to the pool area, an adjoining bathroom, two bedrooms, office, laundry and additional storage/workroom. There is also a fully fenced grassy backyard for your furry friends to enjoy!
The second floor comprises an open plan kitchen in neutral tones, with glass splashbacks, five burner gas cooktop, ample cupboard space, a large island bench and room for a double fridge.
The living and dining areas are set to a backdrop of floor to ceiling glass doors beckoning in the magnificent beachfront vistas, while the wraparound balcony invites alfresco entertaining where you will feel like you can reach out and touch the surf.
Also found on the second floor is another two bedrooms and two bathrooms. You could be fooled into thinking you have found the master suite, as the generous front bedroom has an ensuite with dual basins, walk-in robe and stunning beachside views that fill the space.
The entire third-level of the home has been dedicated to the parents retreat and features a light and airy sitting room, ensuite, dressing room, balcony and of course, those exceptional ocean views. Enjoy watching the breaking waves and breaching whales while relaxing in bed from this magnificent private space!
- Coveted beachside location with panoramic ocean views
- Sandy beachfront, parklands, and cafes moments from your doorstep
- Unique floor plan offering space and privacy for large families and dual living
- Five bedrooms plus office, storage room/workshop and large rumpus room
- Second floor ensuited guest room with walk-in robe and beachfront outlook
- Third floor master retreat with dressing room, ensuite, balcony, and spectacular views
- Light filled living/dining room set to a backdrop of parkland and ocean vistas
- Covered wrap around balcony to enjoy alfresco dining and entertaining
- Tiled outdoor area and private inground pool with water feature
- Double garage and additional car space for guests
- 5 Kilowatt solar panels, and bore water for gardening
- Fully fenced back yard with shed, and indoor workshop/storage room
- Ideal holiday investment opportunity given its superb views and prime location
- Short stroll to Point Cartwright lookout and parklands
- 2 minutes to Kawana Shoppingworld
- 2 minutes to Harbour Parade boat ramp
If you've been looking for a unique property combining a premium beachside location with space and privacy then this is the home for you, act now to secure this rare opportunity!
Last updated: 04:59AM on Nov 2nd 2017