House for sale
29 Pacific Vista Drive,
Byron Bay, NSW
3 1 1
$1.475m to $1.575m
BE QUICK! Family Home In Sought After Pacific Vista!On the market for the first time in 30 years is this distinctive family home positioned high on the Pacific Vista ridgeline.
Set on a wide 843m2 block towards the end of a no-through road, this property enjoys ocean breezes and total privacy. Surrounding the property is an adjoining 1300m2 nature reserve which provides an extensive green buffer around the home.
Inside, the home features timber floors, high ceilings and a green, private outlook from all rooms.
With some improvements already completed the home is stylish and comfortable yet still offers fantastic scope to further value add. The addition of a second storey (STCA) would unlock sensational mountain sunset views.
Ideally located within an easy stroll from the Top Shop, Byron CBD and Tallow Beach, this property is perfectly placed to enjoy the very best Byron has to offer.
• Distinctive family home on an elevated 843m2 block
• Wide Block suitable for Dual occupancy (STCA)
• Property is surrounded by 1300m2 nature reserve
• Polished timber floors and high ceilings
• Newly renovated bathroom
• Private leafy outlook
• Double garage plus 2 off street car spaces
• Established low maintenance gardens
• Stroll through Arakwal National Park to Tallow Beach or Byron CBD
Council Rates: $2935.12 per year
Last updated: 11:29AM on Aug 8th 2019