House for sale
29 Paxton Street,
Frenchs Forest, NSW
3 1 2
Massive Potential for a Solid Brick Home in Tranquil Leafy StreetFIND. In a tranquil pocket of Frenchs Forest, this solid brick home sits in a magical spot and provides the perfect beginnings for a growing or established family. Ready for some contemporary re-imagining, this spacious residence offers the chance to create your dream home.
LOVE. Showcasing outstanding bones and a generous amount of space to play with, the existing floorplan is geared towards family living with a dining domain that connects beautifully to a terrace and three generous and private bedrooms that are placed away from entertaining zones.
• The kitchen, although original, is in immaculate condition and flows through to the open plan living and dining areas.
• The elevated living and dining areas are wrapped in wide-spanning windows ensuring light and fresh breezes permeate throughout this home.
• The entertaining deck overlooks your backyard and provides pretty vistas of the treetops. You will love sitting out here and listening to the sounds of the birds and the whispering leaves.
• The bathroom is again well-proportioned and currently offers a separate shower and bathtub.
• The sundrenched backyard offers plenty of scope to landscape, add a dedicated alfresco dining / BBQ spot or perhaps even add a pool.
• The underneath of this home offers a myriad of opportunities – additional accommodation, 2nd bathroom, home office -the list is endless. It currently features a laundry & WC.
• The bonus factor here is a LUG offering internal access with an abundance of storage under house as well as additional off-street parking.
LIVE. Set in an exclusive enclave, it's convenient to Warringah Mall, Dee Why Beach, Bantry Bay foreshore reserves and city buses. The Northern Beaches Hospital will continue to bring positive development to the area, while the access to local shops, schools and Forestway shopping centre continues to be a drawcard for this family-friendly suburb.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Last updated: 11:37AM on Sep 19th 2019