29 Robson Street,
Breathtaking classic styleRenovated to a storybook finish, this fine dual-level property seamlessly integrates the character of yesteryear with all the comforts of contemporary living.
Laid out for blissful summer enjoyment with flowing connections between its open, light-filled interior forums and the north-facing backyard, the residence oozes timeless luxury complete with a covered entertainers’ deck, generous modern kitchen, soaring cathedral ceilings and crisp Blackbutt floors.
Flexible design offers an abundance of space for growing households, in one of Wollongong’s most sought-after family suburbs.
- Combined lounge/dining plus charming loft or second living space
- Sliding doors open to full-width alfresco BBQ area and sun deck
- Sunbathed and beautifully maintained yard, perfect for children’s play
- Elegant kitchen with island, alfresco servery and large walk-in pantry
- Five tranquil bedrooms – master featuring a private ensuite bathroom
- Quality appliances throughout, neutral colour scheme, tandem garaging
- Local shops and cafes, parks, schools and beaches only minutes away