Villa for sale
2/9 Tarcoola Crescent,
Chevron Island, QLD
3 2 2
AUCTION (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
MEDITERRANEAN MAGIC ON WIDE MAIN RIVER - UNSURPASSED VIEWSWill sell on or before Auction. With the wide Nerang River and its exciting, ever-changing views separating it from vibrant Surfers Paradise, this spacious, elegant East-facing villa boasts 32 squares of internal living space and its own entry gate into adjoining Austin Gilchrist Park. Commercially constructed of exceptional quality with core-filled block external walls, 2.7 metre ceilings and suspended concrete slab, this home is substantially wider and larger than most villas. It also has an entry foyer designed to comfortably accommodate a lift to the second storey if desired.
Off the foyer, the entrance hall passes French doors which open into an impressive media room come office and continues past the powder room and the laundry, then past the steps leading down to the garage, before widening into the sophisticated ultra-spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area with its magnificent uninterrupted panoramic views along the river and across to Surfers Paradise and the superb skyline, ablaze with light in the evenings.
A wrought iron and timber staircase leads upstairs to the lavish master bedroom resplendent with huge fitted walk-in robes and dressing room. Fully marble-tiled floor to ceiling and quite magnificent, the ensuite boasts river and city views from the large spa as well as from the balcony. On this level also, a scenic second bedroom also has its own balcony and a further bedroom, having pure wool New Zealand carpets. The family bathroom, with both bath and shower, is also tiled richly in marble and there's also a powder room plus linen press storage.
Outdoors a huge tiled Vergola-covered barbeque kitchen is the perfect venue for all weather waterside entertaining and lazy hours relaxing and watching the passing river parade. This adjoins a grassy area bordered by fences onto the sandy beach and 9 metre pontoon to the front and the adjacent park to the side.
Low maintenance, saturated with unsurpassed views and just a stroll away from shops, the Surfers Paradise CBD and pristine beaches, this is the perfect lock-up and leave home for those who love to travel and an idyllic place to live your permanent holiday lifestyle.
• Exceptionally scenic river location with breathtaking kaleidoscopic night vistas
• Private intercom entry gatehouse. Impressive streetscape. Fresh external paint
• Commercial construction. Block filled walls, suspended slab. 2.7m ceilings
• Chic media room/office. Well-equipped kitchen/generous storage. Island bench
• Light-filled voluminous dining & family areas saturated with ever-changing views
• Window wall sliding to Vergola-covered BBQ kitchen for waterside entertaining
• Palatial master/walk-in robe/dressing room. Huge marble-tiled spa ensuite. Balcony
• 2nd large bedroom with balcony, third bedroom, pure wool carpets
• Marble-tiled family bathroom. 2 powder rooms, laundry/built-ins
• Under-stair storage. Ducted air conditioning. Fans. Vacumaid
• CCTV security with multiple monitors
• Underground double garage with big workshop giving a total of 41 squares
• Grassy garden area. Gate to adjoining park. Sandy beach. Private 9m pontoon
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 04:19AM on Aug 19th 2019