House for sale
29 Venice Retreat,
4 2 12
Best offer over $1,160,000
Incredible sea views & spectacular sunsets.Imagine falling asleep to the soothing sounds of the waves & rising to the spectacular views of the Indian Ocean.
Located on the award winning Warnbro Sound Beach, this is a truly rare opportunity to acquire a magnificent coastal property surrounded by breathtaking ocean views.
Architecturally designed to take full advantage of its prime location, there has been no expense spared to create a spectacular residence with all the necessary inclusions for the modern family. Enter into the grand lobby hallway, decked with porcelain tiles through to the activity/alfresco room including a kitchenette, whilst the double doors to the left lead you to the large, fully carpeted theatre room. Of the 3 minor queensize bedrooms located on the ground floor, 2 have views of the oceanscape. The first of 2 bathrooms can be found on the lower floor, with semi-ensuite access for one of the minor bedrooms, plus separate powder room.
The double glass doors of the activity/alfresco room open out to the timber decked patio and paved pool area, overlooked by the balcony. All are of the high standard you would expect from this executive property including an outdoor shower, glass fencing, concrete pool and mosaic tiled water feature.
Back inside, the Jarrah wooden staircase leads to the second floor. It is from here that you can appreciate the exceptional design and positioning of this property. To the right of the staircase is the master bedroom, ensuite with double vanity and double oval spa bath, and a dual access powder room, whilst further down the hallway is a study or 5th bedroom. Moving towards the rear of the property , it opens up to reveal the stunning kitchen, dining and living area, which all have the most magnificent ocean and island views, even from the kitchen sink! Double sliding doors lead directly to the cleverly positioned glass balustraded balcony with it's Northern aspect overlooking Warnbro Sound beach, allowing for year round use with which to enjoy the sea views and breezes.
Call Michelle to book in a private viewing.
This property is everything that a family could wish for; some of the inclusions are:
- Absolutely stunning views
- Aircon (reverse cycle split systems for individual temperature control)
- Solid Jarrah feature grade floors upstairs and on the staircase
- Porcelain tiles downstairs
- 900mm Smeg gas oven and rangehood
- Passive solar design
- 3.5Kw Solar system
- Ducted Vac system
- High ceilings throughout
- Dropped bulkhead in kitchen and theatre
- Glass splash back in kitchen
- Double 1800mm spa bath
- Full height tiling to both bathrooms and powder rooms with feature mosaics
- Alarm system
- Video / audio door phone intercom
- Remote controlled roller shutters to the rear
- Separate 6.2m x 5.5m powered workshop in addition to double garage
- Shoppers entry from garage to lobby
- Downstairs kitchenette in activity/alfresco room
- Outdoor shower
- Golf putting green
- Loads of storage
- Loads of parking for cars, boat, trailer and/or caravan
Last updated: 04:19AM on May 7th 2018