House for sale
290 Marmion Street,
4 3 2
TIMELESS, RUSTIC & CONTEMPORARYThis unique architect designed residence promotes functional and flexible family living.
The clever use of natural materials including Narrogin brick, metal cladding and extensive passive solar glazing combine beautifully to create a rustic charm that will stand the test of time.
Spacious and light filled is the stunning open plan living that spills effortlessly to a travertine outdoor entertaining area. You'll be mesmerized by the colourful visual backdrop of leafy green gardens & the crystal clear blue of the wrap around swimming pool.
- Rustic Narrogin face brickwork
- Alucobond metal cladding
- Solid metal finished front door
- Feature seamless Aneeta windows
- Cutting edge resin flooring in sunken dining
- Soaring Shadowline ceilings
- Double sided gas fireplace
- Outdoor entertaining BBQ & fridge
- Solid Marri benchtop & scullery to kitchen with Induction cooktop & dual ovens
- Solid Marri desks in all upstairs bedrooms
- An abundance of caesarstone & travertine natural stonework
- Ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning
- Passive solar home with floor to ceiling north facing glass
- Master bed, ensuite & home office all on the ground floor
- Optional 2nd master / guest suite upstairs
- Separate large kids games room
- Generous room sizes throughout
- Iconic massive Marmion Street verge
- Fully reticulated easy care native gardens
- Solar heated salt water pool
- Plenty of additional car parking
- Rear right of way access
The most convenient of locations where you can walk to cafes & shopping via the Eric Street shops, North Cottesloe Primary School, train station, parks, Surf Club and the beach to name a few.
Last updated: 02:01PM on Jul 4th 2017