Apartment for sale
291 The Inlet, 24 Breaker Street,
Main Beach, QLD
2 2 3
Panoramic Ocean Views - 'The Inlet' Simply Nothing Like This Location...Prime opportunity to be a part of the Main Beach lifestyle, located high on level 29 with panoramic views of the Gold Coast. The Inlet is arguably the most sought-after residential towers within the Main Beach precinct, located in the North corner of the building the natural breezes ventilate the apartment all year round and is positioned to take advantage of the sun.
Tremendous, panoramic views as far as the eye can see welcome you to this incredible apartment. This immaculate sub-penthouse is a haven of easy-care sophistication and exceptional convenience. With a light filled living zone and open-plan design, it is easy to see why properties like this do not often come to the market. Dynamic water views are framed through huge windows, allowing luminous northerly light to penetrate deep inside the apartment.
Enjoy an immaculate first-class kitchen that has been designed with entertaining in mind. With the expansive quality stone bench tops including an island bench fit for any budding chef and plenty of cabinetry with ample storage.
The impressive master retreat also takes advantage of those water views and features a large fully-fitted walk-in wardrobe and a stunning en-suite. You even have your own private balcony with an ocean view that will allow you to sail away while the sun rises, a perfect place for your morning coffee. You'll feel right at home in the second bedroom which is bright, airy and has an array of built-in cupboard.
A game of tennis, a dip in the sparkling indoor or outdoor pools, entertaining friends under a shady gazebo with a BBQ sizzling nearby... What a way to spend your evening or weekends. Well you can do all of this and more, right on your doorstep!
- Catch afternoon sun, sea-breezes and picturesque views from the privacy of a beach side balcony
- Easy care, low maintenance living in a popular elevated location
- Enjoy an immaculate first-class kitchen with a view up the northern coast
- Stroll to Tedder Ave cafe's, bars and shopping
- Close to Chinatown and the Southport CBD
- Close proximity to sought after schools such as TSS, St Hilda's and Griffith University
- Master en-suite with a 1st class spa, separate shower and toilet with bidet
- A serene landscaped garden surrounding the building provides wonderful privacy and spaces to relax
- Resort style amenities include great onsite management, library, tennis court, gym, spa and heated indoor pool
- Balcony's off each en-suited bedroom, kitchen and living areas
- Lift access to the three-car underground accommodation and large private lockable storage cage
You'll fall in love with this home's stunning views including the Mountains, Ocean, Broadwater and the City will light up the night.
Don't wait - act now and secure your own piece of paradise. Call Lana Faulkner on 0423 709 709 to arrange a private viewing.
Last updated: 05:19PM on Jan 20th 2019