House for sale
296 Flamborough Street,
5 2 4
Set Date Sale
MORE SPARKLE THAN MEGHAN!**SET DATE SALE***
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED 25/7 @ 4pm
The epitome of classic Australian living on one of Doubleview’s quietest tree-lined streets, 296 Flamborough Street is everything the growing family could ask for. Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and great entertaining spaces, your well-appointed castle on a sizeable 660sqm block offers a phenomenal suburban lifestyle.
With Doubleview Primary School just across the street, significant development in the area, a short drive to the CBD and an even shorter bike ride to the beach, Doubleview has surged in popularity among families in recent years, and this home is perfectly positioned.
With greenery leading up to a traditional front porch, you realise that this property isn’t just a house, it’s a home. Step into an entry foyer with timber floors and decorative cornices for that classical feel. Three sizeable bedrooms are great for maturing children and share a lavishly renovated bathroom with a stone bench, porcelain tiles, double shower heads and high-end fittings. The front room is especially well-lit and doubles as a home office, great if you run a business from home.
Continue past your cosy formal lounge and fireplace to an expansive open plan living and dining area with a mini-bar, high raked ceilings, exposed timber beams and skylights brightening the space. Perfect whether you’re entertaining or enjoying a night in with a movie.
Your stone kitchen and breakfast bar could feed a small army, with high-end European appliances, huge amounts of storage and bench space, appliance hutches and a groovy burnt orange glass splashback completing the picture.
The living area opens onto an outstanding cedar-lined alfresco and outdoor kitchen with a BBQ, industrial style sink, bar fridge and plenty of room to host a crowd on special occasions. There’s grass for a furry friend and your stunning pool and lounge deck is ideal for cooling off on a summer’s day, while a powered pool shed is perfect for storage or could easily work as a studio or workshop with a few adjustments.
Glide upstairs to another restful sitting area overlooking your estate, useful for relaxation or as a study nook, while another cosy room is perfect as a reading room, parent’s retreat or even a nursery. The master suite if fit for royalty, with high ceilings, extensive built-in robes, a lavishly finished ensuite, and a quaint balcony for the King and Queen to escape and enjoy a wine in the evening while they watch the world go by.
Comfortable homes in such proximity to local amenities, schools and the beach rarely pop up on the market, so be sure to pencil in a viewing with Davina McDonald before another tranquillity-loving family get in first and feel the love on Flamborough.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, study nook, two living areas.
- Originally built in 1958 on a 660sqm block, extended/renovated since.
- Formal lounge, plus open plan living and dining with high ceilings.
- Renovated stone kitchen, European appliances, ample storage/bench space, groovy splashback.
- Huge alfresco and fully-equipped outdoor kitchen. Pool and lounge deck, plus powered workshop/studio.
- Three comfy bedrooms on ground floor, built-in robes, one doubles as home office.
- Lavishly renovated downstairs bathroom, plus powder room for guests.
- Upstairs study nook and reading room/nursery.
- Upstairs master suite, lavish ensuite, private balcony.
- Double carport, more space in driveway.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- 15 minute drive to the CBD.
- 10 minute bike ride to Scarborough Beach.
- 600m to Doubleview IGA.
- 3 minute drive to Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre (under redevelopment).
- 6 minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre (under redevelopment).
- Across the street from Doubleview Primary School.
- 5 minute drive to Churchlands Senior High School.
- 3 minute drive to Hale School.
- 7 minute drive to St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School.
- 400m to Bennett Park.
Last updated: 01:56PM on Jul 16th 2018