29A Ada Avenue,
SOLD BY DAVID BEVERIDGE!!!Grand Meadowbank home, prestige and position
Tucked down a private laneway, this elegantly grand family home personifies the words retreat' and tranquillity. Due north facing its sits amongst 1,304sqm of exquisite parterre and manicured gardens delivering an expansive floorplan that provides more than enough accommodation for the family. Both formal and informal living spaces are complemented by a large family room plus superb alfresco spaces and a pool. With a choice of up to six bedrooms plus an extensive master retreat, living is made easy enhanced by its picture-postcard private setting a stroll to both Abbotsleigh and Knox, bus services and Wahroonga rail and village.
* Superb Meadowbank built, tightly held family home
* Impressive marble entry foyer with sweeping stairs
* Expansive formal lounge and dining, spacious family room
* Open plan casual living and dining, covered alfresco terrace
* Stunning provincial inspired chef's stone and Miele kitchen
* Electric and gas cooking, gorgeous gardens, heated pool
* Guest suite with two-way ensuite, internal entry triple garage
* Five large upper level spacious bedrooms
* Superb master retreat with balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite
* Internal laundry, solar electricity, ample storage areas.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.