House for sale
29A Wolseley Road,
4 3 2
Exquisite high-end luxury retreatInspect by prior appointment.
Sophisticated and utterly refined, this stunning luxury abode is positioned for excellence basking in the magnificence of unrestricted vistas across Middle Harbour to Manly. Boasting a decadent 350m+ of floor area, it is the pinnacle of luxury living, having undergone a comprehensive renovation which incorporates an array of rare inclusions.
Exceptionally spacious and beautifully illuminated, the expansive open-plan living spaces spill out to a sensational alfresco terrace capturing the sun and incredible views. The kitchen is a design masterpiece, completely high-end and appointed with the finest appliances which cater to the gourmet. A nearby private TV room with powder room offers the easy option for a 4th bedroom suite.
Downstairs is a perfect retreat showcasing a large rumpus room with wet-bar, guest suite and bathroom all which extend out to a private covered terrace and tiled pool. Masterfully built and exquisite in its presentation, this double brick home promises a lifestyle of premier indulgence a stroll to the bus, Georges Heights parklands and cafes, village shops, schools and Balmoral Beach.
• Internal entry from double lock-up garage, landscaped gardens
• Nestled well back from the road with a quiet street setting
• Stunning herringbone laid oak floors, architectural entry
• Generous open-plan living and dining, ducted air-conditioning
• Glorious marble wrapped induction kitchen with butler’s pantry
• Integrated Sub-Zero fridge/freezer, top-end Wolf appliances
• Expansive stone paved alfresco terrace with retractable blind
• Lavish master with custom robes, balcony to views and stunning
ensuite with contemporary clawfoot bath and heated floor
• Lower level large rumpus room with wet-bar and bathroom
• Private guest retreat or home office, concealed laundry
• Large covered terrace alongside fully tiled designer pool
• Lower level boasts separate entry, perfect self-contained retreat
Last updated: 06:32PM on Jun 7th 2018