House for sale
2A Chelsea Street,
4 2 4
Soaring Showpiece of Luxury, Indulgence and Glamour by the BayA breathtaking expression of architectural integrity and quality craftsmanship, this style-focused 4 bedroom (plus study/5th Bedroom) home superbly delivers relaxed space, luxury living and private entertaining, footsteps from Port Phillip Bay.
Every exciting element of this contemporary masterpiece leaves a lasting impression. From street level, layered facades and softened stacks harmoniously balance with the natural fabric of the surrounding neighbourhood. Yet, beyond the home’s glamorous Vincent Interlandi design lies the final word in function, underpinned by an inspired use of timber, stone, glass and steel.
Discover a window-walled home office featuring integrated desks, shelving and cabinetry, cleverly concealed behind a stylish parade of bi-fold doors. The home opens up in impressive fashion with gallery-sized living and dining, highlighted by a generous use of glass emphasising the breadth of space, in addition to a spectacular void perched over the living area creating depth.
The glistening kitchen and accompanying butler’s pantry are a true celebration of high-end design and placement, featuring an imposing 5.5 metre island bench, topped by sleek, high-performing Corian and serviced by immaculate Ilve and Miele appliances. Nothing in this sleek kitchen has been left to chance with the opportunity to casually seat half a dozen people around an intimate island-bench dining set-up.
Step outside to a wraparound, resort-style 15 metre pool and spa with fully automated self cleaning system is complemented by a tiled alfresco dining terrace and a sheltered poolside deck with built-in kitchen, wine fridge, and BBQ on mains gas. Placing a premium on privacy, this instantly inviting oasis is further enhanced by an easy-care garden and lawn.
A central iron bark stairwell links the two levels with the quartet of bedrooms, a gleaming family bathroom, and a children’s retreat all staged upstairs. Thoughtfully zoned, a luxurious parents' wing offers a palatial, north-facing bedroom, stylishly sunlit by a pair of picture windows overlooking the street. Enjoy dual-sided, walk-in robes and a striking, skylit ensuite featuring a stone-finished twin vanity, freestanding bath, and a separate WC.
A tranquil terrace basking in the northern sun can be accessed from the main bedroom, and also the landing, with an enchanting spiral staircase taking you to a wonderfully relaxed rooftop retreat. Offering blissful, blue-water bay views, stunning sunsets, and some of this city’s most magical entertaining options, this is the final, fabulous flourish!
Comprehensive features of this stunning home include secure intercom and auto-gated entry servicing a 4-car garage, substantial wine cellar, ground-floor powder room, large laundry, alarm system, Bose audio, remote-controlled block-out blinds, zoned heating/cooling throughout, and a welcome number of integrated storage solutions.
On every level, the creative blueprint of this unique property is a pure dedication to natural light, functional space, and an exquisite Bayside location. It all adds up to an outstanding lifestyle choice within easy walking distance of Firbank and Brighton Grammar, the Royal Brighton Yacht Club and Church Street’s boutique shopping and dining selections. An inspection will impress.
At a glance...
* 4-5 large bedrooms, 4 with BIR, 1 with desk and shelving
* Privately staged main bedroom with WIR and luxe ensuite featuring standalone bathtub, walk-in shower and stone-topped twin vanity
* Superbly spacious open-plan living and dining, framed by an open fireplace
* Entertainers’ kitchen showcasing 5.5 metre Corian-topped island bench, handy butler’s pantry, and top-of-the-line Ilve oven/cooktop and Miele dishwasher
* North-facing home office with gas open fireplace, custom-built cabinetry and desks, framed by floor-to-ceiling glass with calming garden aspect
* Ground-floor powder room
* Laundry with stone-topped benches and custom-built cabinetry
* Climate-controlled wine cellar with 700-bottle capacity
* Private teenagers/childrens retreat
* Luxe, fully tiled, skylit bathroom boasting twin vanity
* Separate upstairs WC
* Heated, self-cleaning swimming pool and spa plus water feature and outdoor shower
* Sheltered timber poolside deck with built-in kitchen, wine fridge, and BBQ on mains gas
* Tiled alfresco terrace
* Rooftop retreat showcasing tranquil bay, Yacht Club and City Views
* Additional north-facing, dual-access, first-floor terrace
* Piano alcove under stairs
* Iron bark flooring, sleek tiling and plush carpet
* Remote-controlled 4-car garage featuring internal access plus additional driveway parking and storage solutions
* Secure video intercom and auto-gated entry
* Alarm system
* Bose audio system, indoors and out
* Extensive, fully zoned heating and cooling systems
* Remote-controlled block-out blinds
* Ducted vacuum
* Landscaped, low-maintenance, private garden offering easy-care lawn and soothing water feature
Property Code: 1192
Last updated: 12:17PM on Dec 13th 2018