2A Effingham Street,
Disregard Previous Price Expectations - This MUST Be Sold!*Desperate times call for desperate measures! The sellers of this fantastic brand new home have had a change in heart, meaning this property has to be sold by the 14th of October. Don't delay your inspection, or if you have already seen it come back and register your interest. ALL offers will be presented!
Focusing its design on style and entertainment, you're guaranteed to be impressed by the use of glass throughout the home, welcoming the outside in, centering around the heated plunge pool. With entertaining spaces flowing to both the side and rear of the home, your new home will be the envy of your family and friends.
With a further focus on comfort and separation, the home caters for family's of all ages, providing 5 bedroom options including a ground floor multi purpose room, along with large living rooms on both levels. The master suite is also positioned at the rear of the home, with a large walk in robe and ensuite.
- 4 Bedrooms plus 5th bedroom option or media room.
- Master suite with WIR and ensuite.
- 3 Bathrooms including ground floor semi-ensuite.
- Lounge rooms on both levels, lower level open plan.
- Large quality kitchen with top-of-the-range Bosch appliances and butler's pantry.
- Beautiful heated inground pool with glass balustrade.
- Multiple outdoor living spaces.
- Ample storage throughout the house.
- Double lock up garage with internal access.
- 402sqm block.
- Bosch 5-Burner glass-top stove.
- Bosch Steam Oven.
- Bosch Pyrolytic self-cleaning oven.
- Amazingly quiet Bosch dishwasher.
- Quality European Vintage Oak engineered timber floors in common areas.
- Quality plumbing fittings throughout.
- 2,700mm ceilings on ground level and 2550mm on upper level.
- Stylish staircase.
- Continuous hot-water system.
- 6 zone ducted air conditioning system.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- Epoxy coated garage floor.
- Fully wired, ready for easy solar power installation at any time.
- Fruit trees, herb garden and advanced plantings.
The sellers have given clear instructions to get this property sold by Auction day. Don't delay your inspection, bring your offer and enjoy this brand new house at *a bargain price! Call Tim Davis for more information, or to book your inspection.