House for sale
2A Effingham Street,
5 3 2
Offers Over $1,190,000
Breathtaking Design and Practical Functionality - The Perfect Combination!Rarely do you find a home that is equally breathtaking in design as it is in practical liveability. From the moment you enter you will be impressed by the combination of size, quality and natural light of 2A Effingham Street, creating a family home you will love to come home to for years to come.
Focusing its design on style and entertainment, you're guaranteed to be impressed by the use of glass throughout the home, welcoming the outside in, centering around the lavish in ground pool. With entertaining spaces flowing to both the side and rear of the home, your new home will be the envy of your family and friends.
With a further focus on comfort and separation, the home caters for family's of all ages, providing 5 bedroom options including a ground floor multi purpose room, along with large living rooms on both levels. The master suite is also positioned at the rear of the home, with a large walk in robe and ensuite.
To compliment all of this is a very important feature, a stunning kitchen with all the luxury trimmings you'd expect. Including dual hip-and chest-high oven stack, walk in butlers pantry, 40mm stone bench tops with waterfall edge, quality Bosch appliances and ample bench space.
- 4 Bedrooms plus 5th bedroom option or media room.
- Master suite with WIR and ensuite.
- 3 Bathrooms including ground floor semi-ensuite.
- Lounge rooms on both levels, lower level open plan.
- Large quality kitchen with Bosch appliances and butlers pantry.
- Beautiful inground pool with glass balustrade.
- Multiple outdoor living spaces.
- Ample storage throughout the house.
- Double lock up garage with internal access.
- 402sqm block.
- Bosch 5-Burner glass-top stove.
- Bosch Steam Oven.
- Bosch Pyrolytic self-cleaning oven.
- Amazingly quiet Bosch dishwasher.
- Quality European Oak engineered timber floors in common areas.
- Quality plumbing fittings throughout.
- 2,700mm ceilings on ground level and 2550mm on upper level.
- Stylish staircase.
- Continuous hot-water system.
- 6 zone ducted air conditioning system.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- Epoxy coated garage floor.
A property of this quality and magnitude won't last long, so don't delay your inspection. Call Tim Davis for more information, or to book your inspection.
Last updated: 12:59PM on Aug 15th 2017