House for sale
2B Hill Street,
South Perth, WA
3 2 2
Expression Of Interest
More Than Meets the Eye!(Please note all enquiries must include a contact phone number)
The grandeur is evident from the street, but wait until you venture inside this outstanding piece of real estate.
This truly splendid home will capture your attention and fulfill many lifestyle dreams. Ingeniously executed to make the most of a very special location, this oversized residence is a showpiece of excellence in design and spatial harmony.
The FAB (Features, Advantages & Benefits) of this property are:
- Multiple living areas: Lounge, family and dining
- Well-appointed renovated kitchen: ample storage and bench top, quality appliances, light and bright with north facing orientation, overlooking enjoyable backyard
- Enormous main bedroom with spacious ensuite, walk-in-robes and private balcony
- 2 additional bedrooms, both with built-in-robes sharing second bathroom
- North facing private backyard with entertaining alfresco
- Study or home office
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Storage both upstairs and downstairs
- Laundry with direct access to drying courtyard
- Double garage with extra parking for visitors
- This home has a number of flexible spaces to accommodate family living
- Everything has been done for you to move straight in and enjoy! All maintenance is up-to-date with new guttering, balcony balustrade...
- Hill street is a destination so it is a quiet street with very little traffic
- Set on an easy-care 401m2 lot
- This property is surrounded by quality properties & fabulous neighbours
- An absolutely perfect, peaceful and convenient setting. Where you can walk to schools in minutes, have a coffee around the corner, jump on public transport, do your daily/weekly shopping without using your car, easy access to the city, freeway...
Some people are “if it's meant to be” type and some people make things happen.
Which one are you?
Call Fab today on 0405 386 396 for any information!
South Perth is Fab, come & see why!
Last updated: 06:19PM on Oct 12th 2017