House for sale
2C Central Street,
3 2 1
Classic charm and modern convenienceBeyond the gate of this stylish and well-hidden home is a superb freestanding Federation bungalow. With a north east facing terrace, it offers enviable indoor and outdoor living. A perfect blend of classic and contemporary elegance, in a central locale, just minutes from Crows Nest and CBD buses.
- Ideally located on a picturesque tree-lined street
- Original features with high decorative ceilings, picture rails and timber floors
- Bi-folds open out onto expansive landscaped terrace with outdoor heating
- Modern gas stainless steel kitchen with Smeg appliances, overlooking terrace
- Light-filled combined lounge/dining and separate study, both with gas taps
- Classic style bathroom with bath, chic 2nd bathroom combined with laundry
- Bright sizeable bedrooms feature built-ins, master with impressive walk-in robe
- Front garage/teenagers retreat, reverse cycle a/c plus double glazed windows at back,
- Close to the city and a choice of quality schools, Crows Nest's cafe's and restaurants, Naremburn village, Bicentennial Reserve and CBD buses just a short stroll away.
Council rates - $338 per quarter
Water rates - $314 per quarter
Last updated: 12:04PM on Mar 19th 2018