Apartment for sale
2D/29 Trafalgar Road,
East Perth, WA
3 2 2
THE FINEST $1.25M
Impeccably Luxurious!The "Upper Eastside Apartments" development is one of the city's premier addresses and proudly plays host to this stunningly-spacious 272sqm, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment on the second floor, capturing a north facing, corner outlook for you to both enjoy, entertainor downsize in size and style.
Spectacular style and sophistication meets modern quality internally, where a carpeted open-plan living and dining area will capture your imagination through its recessed ceilings, breathtaking city-skyline views and an overall sense of comfort and airiness. Sparkling granite tops pervade the adjacent kitchen, alongside a floating island breakfast bench, a gas cooktop, under-bench oven, stainless-steel range hood, double sinks and gleaming timber floorboards.
The massive wraparound balcony boasts a gas point and water connection for entertaining, as well as cafe blinds for you to dictate your own slice of the awe-inspiring city vista. There is even enough room for an outdoor "lounge" or sitting area, such is the sheer size of the beautifully-tiled space - and don’t forget about the second balcony off the kitchen, with its own fantastic barbecue nook!
Whilst the third bedroom doubles as either a lounge room or study, the hotel-style master suite is very much the highlight of the sleeping quarters, complete with a huge "his and hers" walk-in wardrobe and a sleek ensuite bathroom - comprising of twin-vanity basins, a toilet, shower, bubbling spa bath and loads of built-in storage options. In terms of common amenities, the complex benefits from an indoor spa and swimming pool, a poolside gym and numerous courtyards and terraces surrounded by a series of trickling water features, as well as leafy manicured gardens.
Imagine a lifestyle where the likes of gourmet local restaurants, fabulous coffee shops, local boutiques, free public transport, walkability to the shores of the picturesque Swan River, lush parks, cycle ways and the new Optus Stadium are all only a matter of either metres or minutes away. Sometimes, only the best will do!
- Only two apartments per each secure floor
- Fully secure building with a live in caretaker
- Two lifts servicing each side of the building
- Secure 2 car parking and a lockable storeroom
- North east orientation with three open sides
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Huge front and rear terraces for entertaining
- Indoor heated pool, spa and gymnasium
- Manicured garden areas & koi pond
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benches
- High quality European appliances
- The largest floorplan outside of the penthouses
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
* 60m to the nearest bus stop – also close to free local CAT public-transport services
* 150m to Victoria Gardens
* 180m to Gloucester Park
* 200m to the Swan River
* 700m to Claisebrook Cove
* 1.1km to Claisebrook Train Station
* 2.4km to Perth CBD
* 3.9km to Optus Stadium (via Trafalgar Bridge)
Rates & Dimensions:
- Council $2476.40pa
- Water $1516.20pa
- Strata Admin $2,700.25 pq
- Reserve $385.00 pq
- Total Area 272sqm
- Living 157sqm
- Balconies 82sqm
Last updated: 04:12PM on Mar 15th 2019