House for sale
2D Waterview Close,
Mount Eliza, VIC
5 3 2
$1,895,000 - $2,080,000
Lavish Living in a Lifestyle LocationClosing Date Sale Tuesday 5th February 2019 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Offering amazing views over the glistening waters of Port Phillip Bay & towards Melbourne City, this home is privately nestled behind automatic gates & surrounded by other inspiring residences.
With luxurious living in mind & architecturally designed to take full advantage of the stunning Vistas, the flexible floorplan offers five generous sized bedrooms, three boutique bathrooms, multiple living spaces & a chef inspired kitchen complete with butler's pantry. The extraordinary open plan design flows naturally onto a generous covered alfesco, which allows for the ultimate in outdoor living with a spectacular area complete with pool & spa to accommodate large scale entertaining, while enjoying the dynamic views on offer.
Offering approximately 45 squares in total, this large quality built abode, set on 1525sqm (approx.) of professionally landscaped grounds, caters for the growing family looking to buy in the ever so popular Mount Eliza suburb.
Some additional features of this stunning home include:
• 5 bedrooms plus study area
• 2 Master bedrooms with executive sized ensuites & robes
• Chef Inspired kitchen with stone benches & 900mm Miele Cooking
• Bay & City Views along with bushy open green spaces
• Gas ducted heating throughout plus refrigerated cooling- both zoned
• Ducted vacuuming & wired surround sound throughout
• Remote double car garage with internal access
• Separate large shed for additional storage
• Additional off-street parking for all the toys
• One of only four homes securely set behind private gates
• Melbourne CBD a short 40 minute drive
• Ideal for those looking for a relaxed lifestyle in a resort style home
Ideally located in a highly desirable & tightly held locale, this home is a stone's throw away from the coveted Peninsula Grammar & only minutes to some of Melbourne's best bay beaches, walking distance to local reserves & the sophisticated Mount Eliza Village.
Contact Dean Bozunovic today and discuss securing your very own slice of the Mornington Peninsula!
We look forward to seeing you at our open for inspection.
Last updated: 11:19AM on Jan 20th 2019