Apartment for sale
3/23 Bow River Crescent,
3 2 2
Frontline location. A ground floor 3 bed stunner!"FROM $1,800,000.00"
To assist us in preparing this ad’, we asked the owners of this 3-bedroom apartment in the low-rise ‘Fairway 2’ (23 Bow River Crescent) to jot down some bullet points in response to two questions.
Firstly, we asked them: - “What do you love about your apartment?” Here’s what they said verbatim.
• We love the sense of space as soon as you walk through the front door. The further you move into the apartment the more it opens up, ultimately ending with a huge open plan living/entertaining area and massive kitchen – all overlooking ponds, parklands, the river and with elevated and uninterrupted views of the city!
• I love working in my massive kitchen! Truly a kitchen to die for! The double utility drawers are amazing. I have three sinks which I never thought I would use but now couldn’t do without. The wide oven is brilliant as are all the Miele products. I also love that the kitchen and balcony are joined …. that’s why we have breakfast on the balcony most mornings.
• We love the peace and quiet of frontline living – overlooking the parkland and ponds, rather than roads and brickpaving. While the views are amazing, what we really love is the feeling that you’re in amongst it all … not an outsider just observing it … here, you’re part of it.
• We love the apartment being at street level, so there are no problems for carpet cleaners and other trades having to deal with lifts and stairs when they come calling. And, it’s so easy bringing in the grocery shopping or taking the dog out for a walk.
• We love our garden because it’s beautiful, easy to care for and mostly because it reminds you that this is more than your apartment … it’s your home. It’s also fantastic for entertaining.
• And, we love that it has the lock-and-leave convenience of an apartment yet has the proportions of a house. It’s very, very big. (No kidding, we’ve had friends become lost just wandering around the place).
And, secondly, we asked them: - “What’s makes your apartment different?” (Again, here’s what the owners said in their own words)
On this question, Barbara, instead of saying what’s ‘different’ perhaps we can let you know what’s unique to our apartment and you can decide what to use in the ad’. As you may or may not know, this apartment is unique because it’s:-
• The only ground floor apartment in Fairway 2 with 3 x purpose-designed bedrooms (not just two bedrooms and some other space used as a third – ours is a genuine bedder). No other has this.
• The only ground floor apartment in Fairway 2 where the Lounge, Master Bedroom and the Kitchen all abut the balcony to give sweeping views. No other has this.
• The only ground floor apartment in Fairway 2 offering 2 X separate landscaped courtyards plus a 14-metre-long balcony. That’s three totally separate al fresco spaces. No other has this.
• The only ground floor apartment in Fairway 2 where the Master Suite has six double-wardrobes – that’s the equivalent to 12 single wardrobes in one bedroom alone! No other has this.
• The only ground floor apartment in Fairway 2 with a fully bulkhead-based, in-built Theatre Room taking in a drop-down screen, 3D projector and discreet in-built audio system. No other has this.
• The only ground floor apartment in Fairway 2 where the kitchen is located as a ‘frontline’ room - butting up to the balcony to provide exceptional views. No other has this.
Believe me, this is a truly unique apartment where exclusive features and benefits abound. It is in a class of its own. To discuss Apartment 3 further or to arrange a time for a Private Viewing, please call Barbara on 0414 318 324.
Last updated: 02:17PM on Jun 29th 2017