Apartment for sale
3/63 South Perth Esplanade,
South Perth, WA
3 3 3
Suit Buyers from $6,600,000
Suits Buyers from $6.6 million - Viewing by appointment onlyOpen By Appointment All Weekend
With an unrivalled panoramic city, river and foreshore vista to die for, this exclusive and luxurious 3 bedrooms 3 bathroom apartment has never been lived in and is the only one on offer within the stunning “Prestige” complex, nestled on the second floor of an enviable South Perth Esplanade location just footsteps away from cafes, restaurants, Windsor Park, Perth Zoo and the Royal Perth Golf Club.
Incorporated into the spacious & lavish design is a chef's dream of a marble kitchen, comprising of ample storage options, quality glass splashbacks & a full suite of Gaggenau appliances - including a fully-integrated fridge/freezer, plus a Miele wine fridge/conditioner. Doubling personal options is a tiled central lounge room off the minor sleeping quarters, adjacent to a carpeted study that is generous enough to be considered your home office.
The second bedroom may have its own ensuite bathroom as well, but the piece de resistance is a massive six-star master suite that absorbs a spectacular panoramic vista before even stepping foot out on to the balcony, complementing a boutique designer walk-in wardrobe-come-dressing room, seemingly-endless built-in cabinetry & robe space & a deluxe ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a shower, separate bathtub, a toilet & twin vanities. There is allocated covered parking for three vehicles behind secure remote-controlled dual gates - tranquilly accessible from the rear of the development, while residing in this boutique property also entitles you to full use of the development's common facilities, including a full mosaic swimming pool with a pool deck (& daybeds), a pool lounge & a terrace area for entertaining your guests, boasting a premium custom communal alfresco barbecue.
The ultimate lifestyle experience, along with a picture-postcard panorama, awaits you from this iconic position.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Dream gourmet kitchen, complete with an integrated coffee maker, an integrated microwave oven, an electric cook top, oven & an integrated dishwasher (all Gaggenau brand)
- Terrace balcony with louvers to enhance the already-unbelievable view
- Double doors to home office/study for peace & quiet
- Designer tap ware & bathroom fixtures & Imported Spanish designer toilet suites & chinaware & full veneer cabinetry & marble top to both ensuite bathrooms
-Daikin ducted & zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning & premium feature LED down lighting throughout
- Large format European marble tiling to all living areas, including the balcony/terrace
- Full-fitted built-in robes to 2nd/3rd bedrooms (fully-tiled second ensuite bathroom with a shower & toilet)
- Fully-tiled third/main bathroom with a huge shower, a stylish vanity & a toilet
- New Zeal& wool carpets to all bedrooms & study, Marble tiling to lift floor,
full luxury drapery to all windows, feature shadow line ceiling cornices throughout & full veneer with French polish to all cabinetry
- Separate fully-tiled laundry with a stone bench top, also well equipped with Miele washer & dryer appliances
- Feature timber & glass-panelled entry door & large quality fully-tiled powder room
- Security alarm system & A/V intercom system for secure access into building
- 285sqm of internal living area & Lock-up external storeroom
- Easy ferry access across to our vibrant CBD
- Close to world-class restaurants, cafes, shops, medical facilities, private schools, public transport, sporting clubs, The Windsor Hotel, Kings Park, the site of the new Perth Stadium in Burswood, the Crown Casino & Entertainment Complex & the freeway
- A hop, skip & jump away from the Mends Street Precinct & its Connect South redevelopment project that is designed to provide better access to Perth Zoo from the Mends Street Jetty, in an effort to encourage more tourist visits using CBD to South Perth ferry services
Last updated: 10:28PM on Aug 8th 2017