Townhouse for sale
3/7 William Street,
3 2 2
All-New Style, Space and Substance Taken to the Next LevelThis super-stylish 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom town residence shimmers and shines over three lavish levels in a true position of privilege. Beautifully set off street, in a secure offering of just four, every flawless finish has been carefully crafted and constructed with prestige, privacy and indulgence uniting at the absolute pinnacle.
The heart of the home is an open, wide-reaching living and dining area, complemented by a top-of-the-range Miele kitchen boasting Carrara marble benchtops and splashback, a welcoming island bench, and an integrated fridge. A seamless blend of the internal and external provides an opportunity to drift outside to an impressive terrace. Relax and take in the natural warmth of northern light, working its magic over this instantly inviting entertaining area.
Attention-to-detail is exemplary with a list of special features including a ground-floor powder room and laundry with marble-topped benches, a remote-controlled double garage with storage. Further appeal is boosted by ducted heating/cooling, wide double smoked oak floorboards, loop-pile 100% wool carpets, a low-maintenance landscaped garden and video intercom entry.
All this and the opportunity to walk to Brighton’s specialised shopping, restaurants and cafes, public transport options, a range of leading schools, dog-friendly William Street Reserve, and the local beach. Welcoming, secure and driven by quality, experience the ultimate indulgence today!
At a glance…
* 3 bedrooms of which 2 are generously sized
* Remote-controlled basement car parking featuring internal access and storage capabilities
* Open-plan living and dining
* Marble-topped Miele-equipped kitchen with a stylish breakfast bar and concealed fridge/freezer
* Sleek, family-sized bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling porcelain tiles
* Sunlit terrace, perfect for everyday dining and entertaining
* Handy powder room and laundry on ground floor
* Ducted heating/cooling
* Wide double smoked oak floorboards, loop-pile 100% wool carpets
* Landscaped garden
* Video intercom entry
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, restaurants, parkland and beach
Property Code: 1351
Last updated: 05:10PM on Aug 21st 2019