House for sale
3 Basin View Parade,
Basin View, NSW
4 2 3
Built for ForeverLet the south coast lifestyle you've been longing for embrace you warmly as soon as you drive up to this immaculate home. Nestled in the quiet yet charming town of Basin View this near new 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence exudes perfection and class. It has been meticulously designed with the forever home in mind, with an extensive list of upgrades and features. Some of which include oversized bedrooms, double vanity in the master suite, custom window dressings, and a fantastic three car drive-through garage with extra height roller doors- just to name a few.
The large second storey front verandah ensures that many of your days can be spent watching the world go by. Weather it be capturing the local pelicans enjoying the still morning tranquillity that St Georges Basin is famous for, or soaking in the pastel pink sky as the afternoon turns to evening. With access to both gas and electricity, and enough room to seat 10+ people for a BBQ makes the verandah the perfect place for entertaining. Or if you are looking for a private retreat there is a second verandah with views off the master suite.
The location could not be any better for those with a passion for all things water. With the Basin View boat ramp being right at your front door, there are no excuses to not to take the boat out. One of the area's most loved primary schools is just a short distance away, so leave the car at home while the kids ride their bikes or walk to school.
Sitting on over 900sqms of sought after land this stunning home with oversized raked ceilings, theatre room and large back yard is perfect for those with a growing family or holiday makers longing for the ultimate home away from home.
• Magnificent water views of St Georges Basin
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with 2 additional toilets
• Master suite with ensuite, walk in robe, and verandah with views
• Oversized bedrooms all with mirrored BIR's
• Open plan with elevated raked ceilings
• Separate theatre room
• Custom window dressings throughout
• Walk in pantry and linen closet
• 20mm Quartz stone bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms
• Front verandah with fantastic views and access to gas and electricity
• 3 car drive through garage with extra height roller doors
• Large elevated back yard
• Mitsubishi split air-conditioning system
• Rheem Lo-Line Solar Hot Water Unit with 2 solar panels with an electric boost
• Colorbond rainwater tank
• Amplimesh security screens throughout
Last updated: 12:19PM on Dec 7th 2017