House for sale
3 Boscastle Avenue,
City Beach, WA
3 3 2
SOUTH CITY GEM!View By Appointment
Offers close by Monday 15th April
Tranquilly tucked away within an exclusive enclave of properties west of the highway, this immaculately-presented four bedroom three bathroom South City Beach charmer is so perfectly positioned that it allows you to walk the dog to your own private beach track whilst also being able to enjoy a short stroll to the local Surf Club, City Beach Tennis Club and the sprawling Helston Park, as well as letting you indulge in a very handy proximity to top seaside restaurants such as Odyssea and Clancy’s Fish Bar, the beautiful Bold Park, excellent bus links and more.
Beyond the security and peace of mind of a gated entrance, leafy manicured gardens merely set the scene for the excellence lying within the residence, but not before a sparkling below-ground swimming pool captures your imagination, alongside the shade of a fabulous poolside patio entertaining deck – complete with a summer-ready barbecue area. Inside, quality timber floorboards warm the main hub of the house where a light, bright and open-plan family and casual dining area is overlooked by a sleek white kitchen with splendid pool views, solid granite bench tops, high-end electric appliances (including a semi-integrated dishwasher), double sinks, a water-filter tap and tiled splashbacks for good measure.
Doubling living options, a sunken and carpeted formal lounge room with stylish light fittings has its own lovely slice of the shimmering pool vista, whilst gorgeous double French doors reveal a study that is large enough for more than one family member to work side-by-side at the same time. Both the master and fourth - or “guest” - bedroom suites have their very own personal ensuite bathrooms, with an additional third/family bathroom benefitting from a shower, toilet, vanity and outdoor access to the garden.
Very private, complete renovated throughout, ready to move into and nestled close to arguably the highest hilltop in “South City” and easily accessible to top schools, shopping facilities and a host of everyday coastal amenities, this beachside beauty will impress you in more ways than one. How wonderful!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Carpeted lounge, study and bedrooms, including a massive master ensemble where a recessed ceiling and mirrored built-in wardrobes meet a stunningly-spacious ensuite with a shower, toilet, “his and hers” twin-vanity basins and quality Hans Grohe tap ware
• 4th or “guest” bedroom suite with a ceiling fan, ample built-in robe space and its own private ensuite/second bathroom with a shower, toilet and character cabinetry
• Outdoor access from the laundry
• Heaps of room to laze around the pool when the weather heats up
• High ceilings
• Charming wooden doors and frames throughout
• Ducted and split-system air-conditioning
• Security-alarm system
• Double lock-up garage
• Secure gated access
• Huge 888sqm block (approx.)
• Built in 1966 and extended substantially in 2002
Last updated: 04:06PM on Apr 15th 2019