3 Cooper Street,
Double Bay, NSW
Deceased Estate, A Vintage Treasure In The Heart Of The BayStanding proud in a landmark row in the leafy heart of the village, this freestanding Victorian Italianate terrace is on the market for the first time in more than 50 years. A deceased estate, footsteps to Double Bay's celebrated dining and retail precinct, the vintage classic presents a unique opportunity for renovation with convenient dual street access and enormous potential. Original terraces in this well-heeled enclave are incredibly rare as is the home's impressive 9m frontage. The original features and north facing courtyard garden present the ideal foundations for creative transformation.
- A rare blank canvas offering superb potential for renovation/revival
- Fashionable harbour village address, walk to the foreshore and ferry
- Dual street frontage, lock-up garage and rear access via South Ave
- 3 bedrooms on the upper level, main with an iron lacework balcony
- Double-sized living rooms, marble fireplace and classic high ceilings
- Formal dining room, steel-framed French doors to a north facing deck
- Original dine-in gas kitchen, north facing entertainer's courtyard
- Upstairs bathroom plus a separate laundry room and an extra W.C.