House for sale
3 Culgoora Crescent,
Reedy Creek, QLD
4 2 2
AUCTION FAST APPROACHING - DECLARE YOUR INTEREST NOW!With a date set in coming weeks and sellers that have committed elsewhere, 3 Culgoora Crescent presents itself to the unconditional marketplace with an imminent sale in mind! With property within The Observatory' tightly held and highly sought, we encourage all potential buyers to declare their interest as we will be selling come 30th June. A high quality, prestigious home with a touch that caters to the modern family - space, functionality and class are defining attributes of this amazing property. Nestled amongst the treetops of private bushland and views over the Gold Coast sky rise - this is a "must be seen to be believed" aspect.
So, what's on offer;
- Set upon over 1400m2 (approx.) of perfectly landscaped yard and fully established, low maintenance gardens, this property has seen a recent landscape transformation of "the Block" proportions!
- The low set entrance to the property is greeted by a double, partially enclosed carport and multiple vehicle parking spaces.
- The exterior offers a low maintenance weatherboard faade with Colorbond roofing and stained timber decking encompassing the front and rear of the home.
- The back yard has been levelled, perfect for children and pets with a "Bali hut" for soaking up the sun and surrounding nature.
- The back-entertaining deck is perfect for accommodating guests or enjoying the views of the city. An infinity style pool is also available for the hot summer months.
- The integration of interior and exterior living is made prominent by 2 large, triple stackers doors providing access to the kitchen and dining spaces.
- The kitchen combines with the living and dining spaces, joined by light, timber look flooring and neutral toned walls.
- Stainless steel appliances and a large 5 burner gas cooktop are just some of the quality appliances offered. Black cabinetry and darker, timber look benchtops make up the kitchen with a plethora of cupboard and bench space backed by a spacious butlers' pantry.
- Two living spaces strategically placed throughout the home with the main living area consisting of a built-in entertainment unit and LED track/cable lighting.
- Downstairs provides three of the four bedrooms, all similar in size with large built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- The main bathroom is of a two-way design incorporating a separate toilet entryway. Dark floor tiles contrast the white walls and free-standing bathtub and shower.
- Dark, stained timber stair way leads to the top floor with a landing in-between providing a study space or home office.
- The entirety of the top floor is dedicated to the master suite. With large windows offering city and bush views with a walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fans and air conditioning.
- An open style ensuite with free standing bath, twin basins raised from the vanity and an oversized shower space - this is the perfect couples retreat.
- A central location and close to shops, cafes and restaurants. This property is approx. 5 minutes to some of the best of the Gold Coast schools and a 10 - 15-minute drive to Burleigh beach.
Our sellers have elected the Auction method for one reason - to get a sale! With interest rates still at an all-time low and Queensland market confidence still high, this is one you can't afford to miss. Declare your interest now as we will be selling either on the day or prior to auction. We encourage all buyers to contact Jody Young on 0428 044 489 or Sam Danvers on 0432 623 244 Today - Act fast and bid strong AUCTION!
Last updated: 08:19AM on Jun 24th 2018