3 Dandaloo Road,
City Beach, WA
URGENT! PLANTATION HOMESTEAD IN TUART TREE TOPSURGENT SALE REQUIRED!
SELLERS ORIGINALLY CHASING REPLACEMENT VALUE ASKING "LOW $3M'S"
THEN "HIGH $2M's - LOW $3M'S"
THEN "FROM $2.675M"
NOW PRICED TO EFFECT AN IMMEDIATE SALE AT $2.595M!!
INSTRUCTIONS TO SELL PRIOR TO XMAS. (Seller reserves the right to sell prior) AMAZING VALUE! WILL BE SOLD.
AS NEW LUXURY LIVING COMPLETED 2015
Crisp, modern and resplendent in fresh seaside whites with soaring ceilings, large volumes and generous family proportions throughout, this home borrows from the plantation style of the Old British Colonies, yet brings every conceivable extra of the contemporary age. Between City Beach Primary and Bold Park, in a precinct that feels as if the majestic tuarts of Bold Park never ended and the housing was simply fitted in under the canopy, this home occupies an enviable hillcrest location amongst the treetops and birdsong, with wide-open vistas. Built over two levels which are not obvious from the street, this is a much larger home than you may expect...
Designed by Peter Robinson, who is perhaps best known for his work with Zorzi Homes. Other City Beach homes of note by Peter Robinson; 36 Windarra Dr, City Beach, 2 Lilika Road (cnr Kalinda drive) City Beach and 17 Balandi Way City Beach. Constructed by commercial, industrial building and executive home specialists Hatherly Developments.
• CCTV access (available on iPhone external and internal access)
• Monitored Alarm via built in SIM mobile card
• Night mode alarm with external sensors to ensure alarm is armed when in the house sleeping.
• Reverse-cycle ducted air-con access on iPhone
• Slim-line air-con ducting
• Bathrooms with ducted air-con vents
• Data distribution box hard wired cat 7 to each room
• Internal fuse box and external power meter
• Gas powered infinity 24 instant hot water
• All LED lighting throughout house
• Dimmers in bedrooms
• Wall to wall tiling in bathrooms
• Skirting throughout
• 600mm quality Italian tiling throughout upstairs
• Feature wood floor downstairs with matching ceiling feature in alfresco, portico and internal kitchen
• Carpeted lounge and bedrooms
• Built in spacious wardrobes to each bedroom upstairs
• Two large walk-in wardrobes to Master
• Feature tiling in master bathroom and powder room
• Tiled drain hole fittings in wet areas
• Shadow line ceilings throughout
• Extensive ceiling features throughout entire house
• Built in wooden shutters to upstairs
• Electric blinds to rear
• Custom made doors throughout with quality Gainsborough fittings
• Double non-standard high main entry doors
• 33-40 course ceilings throughout
• Ducted Vacuum system
• External eaves throughout
• Double glazing
• Jarrah stairwell base with quality double-glazed glass and stainless steel rail balustrade
• Quality Smeg appliances - 3 by 600mm self-cleaning ovens, built in Smeg coffee machine, Smeg microwave and Smeg dishwasher.
• Oliveri quality sinks
• Large feature stone kitchen bench top
• Very high number of kitchen storage cupboards with soft closing hardware
• Schweigen kitchen exhaust system
• TV from doorbell / intercom
• LED switches
• Triple the number of standard GPO's
• Veggie spray in outdoor built in kitchen
• Stone benches throughout 3 kitchens, 3 bathrooms
• Salt Water swimming pool 23,000L
• Separate pool pump room with super quiet pump
• Glass pool fence
• Low water maintenance back yard - synthetic turf at rear and palmetto grass at front
• Fully reticulated
• Quality aggregate pathways and driveway
• Wide garage to fit 2 large SUV with third car parking access at rear
• Room to convert front north garden bed to storage area for a boat, caravan or more cars
• Very large home - total floor area 522sqm
• Valley views
• Whisper quiet street
*SHHHhhhhhhh! Thank you for taking the time to view this home. If this is not quite the one for you, please register by email, (and provide a mobile contact) for advance notice about upcoming listings and to find out about our full range of Space Off Market properties ranging from downsizer building blocks to magnificent beachfront architectural homes.