3 Forsyth Street,
Space and Luxury just footsteps from Blackwattle BayThe discerning buyer will be truly surprised by the space, quality and creative design that unfolds from behind the tuck pointed brick facade through to the north facing Japanese- inspired private garden. This stunningly redesigned semi-detached residence offers 2 levels of understated luxury living just footsteps from the edge of Blackwattle Bay and the foreshore walk/cycleway. Tastefully designed to enhance both light and space, this bright and airy family home offers great low maintenance living with fresh interiors and modern finishes throughout.
- Impressive open plan entertaining area flowing through bi-fold doors to the garden
- Chef quality gas kitchen with stainless steel/stone finishes & large terrazzo island bench
- Ground floor double br with built-in robes and separate bathroom with in-built laundry.
- Separate dining room with soaring ceiling and skylights
- Study with double built-in desk, easily converted to child's bedroom
- Opulent upstairs master bedroom with built-ins, full bathroom and large north facing covered terrace capturing views of the iconic Anzac Bridge & city skyline
- Third large upstairs bedroom with built-ins, ensuite and its own TV/reading lounge
- Paved covered outdoor dining patio with town gas BBQ point, adjacent to the lush landscaped garden which features a unique Zen gazebo designed by international artist Gary Deirmendjian
- Customised built-in cabinetry, timber floors, r/c air-conditioning, roof storage and alarm
- Minutes' walk to Glebe Pt Rd cafe strip, city bus/light rail stops and Sydney Fish Markets