House for sale
3 Glenora Avenue,
4 2 2
Expressions of InterestOpen Plan Entertainer in a Coveted Central Croydon Cul De Sac
Poised within an esteemed central Croydon cul de sac, this open plan entertainer enjoys all the benefits of low maintenance living, in a coveted Monastery Ridge position that accesses the area's finest amenities on foot.
Privately set back on a well-utilised 886 sq m approx. block, its rendered façade framed by manicured gardens makes a great first impression, welcoming you to a home of warmth, comfort and wide open spaces. Updated throughout the years, it showcases a versatile single-level layout; where zoned family, dining, meals and sitting areas are complemented by a built-in wet bar, lashings of natural sunlight and dual sliding door access out to a covered entertaining area and in-ground swimming pool.
A modern kitchen with high quality appliances and vibrant glass splashbacks is anchored at the heart of the home; boasting copious amounts of bench, cupboard and drawer storage. Four bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom with shower, bath, granite-top vanity and toilet. The substantial-size master boasting dual built-in cupboards, his/hers walk-in wardrobe and a dual basin en-suite.
Additional features include: ducted heating, a gas feature fireplace, air conditioning, generous amounts of indoor and outdoor storage, water tank, tinted exterior windows plus a remote double garage with rear roll-through to park a trailer or leisure vehicle.
A superior location seals the deal; accessing Croydon Train Station, Croydon Central Shopping Centre plus Main Street's vibrant shopping and cafe precinct on foot. Only moments from pre and primary schools, childcare centres, premium secondary colleges, Croydon Cinema, Memorial Pool and Library, Aquahub and parks.
* Spacious open plan home in an esteemed central Croydon cul de sac
* Zoned family, dining, meals and sitting areas complemented by a built-in wet bar
* Modern kitchen with high quality appliances and vibrant glass splashbacks
* Covered outdoor alfresco overlooking an in-ground swimming pool
* Landscaped low maintenance gardens with a water tank
* Ducted heating, air conditioning and generous storage throughout
* Remote double garage with rear roll-through to park a trailer or leisure vehicle
* Heart of Croydon location; within walking distance to the train station, shopping centre and Main Street
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days
Last updated: 04:07PM on Aug 12th 2019