House for sale
3 Hamer Street,
4 2 2
Auction (if not sold prior)
Hidden Gem, Impressive 740sqm near perfect level landBeing offered by the original owners for the first time. Rare opportunity to secure this single level home, located on a peaceful quiet street with northerly front aspect. A neatly presented original brick home with high ceilings offers scope to renovate to your taste or potential to rebuild a brand new home and to build a granny flat. Prime position on a low maintenance garden with a very impressive outdoor entertainment area.
• Spacious formal combined lounge and dining area with separate meals.
• High ceilings with 3 zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Large aluminium windows with natural lights all day long
• Superb potential to revitalise/renovate to your taste
• Tidy original kitchen and bathrooms, carpet with timber flooring underneath.
• Great for family with children and possible in-law accommodation
• Private manicured outdoor area, easy care yard for children to play and BBQ
• Drive through double lock-up garage with workshop.
• Epping Heights public, Roselea Public School, and Carlingford High School area.
• An easy access M2 bus to city, bus to Epping or Parramatta
• Great for shopping with close approximate to Carlingford shopping centre & YMCA
• Approximately 740sqm with near perfect level land.
Last updated: 11:19PM on Mar 21st 2018