3 Hamer Street,
Hidden Gem, Sold At AuctionBeing offered by the original owners for the first time. Rare opportunity to secure this single level home, located on a peaceful quiet street with northerly front aspect. A neatly presented original brick home with high ceilings offers scope to renovate to your taste or potential to rebuild a brand new home and to build a granny flat. Prime position on a low maintenance garden with a very impressive outdoor entertainment area.
• Spacious formal combined lounge and dining area with separate meals.
• High ceilings with 3 zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Large aluminium windows with natural lights all day long
• Superb potential to revitalise/renovate to your taste
• Tidy original kitchen and bathrooms, carpet with timber flooring underneath.
• Great for family with children and possible in-law accommodation
• Private manicured outdoor area, easy care yard for children to play and BBQ
• Drive through double lock-up garage with workshop.
• Epping Heights public, Roselea Public School, and Carlingford High School area.
• An easy access M2 bus to city, bus to Epping or Parramatta
• Great for shopping with close approximate to Carlingford shopping centre & YMCA
• Approximately 740sqm with near perfect level land.