House for sale
3 Hopgood Street,
5 2 2
Permanent City Views - Reduced Price - Offers from $1,000,000Panoramic City and River views from multiple rooms of this warm and charming 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom double-storey family home will never be built out. Resting on a massive tree lined block and with the added bonus of a R20 zoning its a fabulous investment opportunity for the future. Potential to retain the existing home and develop to the rear.
The carpeted upstairs living area extends out to a covered full-length rear balcony deck that enjoys the best slice of the vista, whilst the huge master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes and ensuite also boasts a fantastic view, as does the third bedroom/home office complete with a balcony access of its own.
Preceding the downstairs entry into the residence is a spacious front courtyard deck, ideal for entertaining and is overlooked by a huge portico verandah.
Beautiful leadlight double doors off the entry reveal a welcoming lounge and dining room, warmed by a gas fireplace and complemented by a delightful aspect of both the front and back gardens. The country-style kitchen and meals area is illuminated by stylish light fittings and incorporates a double sink, tiled splashbacks and a water-filter tap with a range hood, a Smeg dishwasher, a Whirlpool oven and a five-burner Westinghouse gas cook top.
There are two further bedrooms on the ground floor, along with a fully-tiled main bathroom and a light, bright and tiled sunroom or family room that doubles as a potential home office or study, before spilling out to the backyard alfresco. Enhancing the entertaining experience is a bubbling gas-heated outdoor spa that is fully fenced and secure, whilst there is plenty of room for a future swimming pool in place of the generous lawn and garden space.
Convenient is an understatement when considering this unique abode's enviable position close to Melville Senior High School, Melville Primary School, the wonderful Kadidjiny Park, Melville Day Care Centre, Marmion Reserve, Mel Maria Catholic Primary School, Santa Maria College, shopping and medical facilities, cafes, pubs, transport and the picturesque Swan River. Everything you have ever wanted and more is here for you!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning to front lounge and dining room (with easy outdoor access to the rear spa-side alfresco)
- Carpeted upstairs master suite with awesome city and river views, separate his and hers walk-in wardrobes and a private ensuite bathroom with a shower, separate WC, river glimpses and an outlook to Perth's hills
- 2nd upper-level bedroom is also carpeted and boasts split-system air-conditioning
- Large 3rd upstairs bedroom with balcony access and its own slice of the vista
- 4th bedroom is downstairs and has a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning and mirrored built-in robes
- Spacious 5th ground-floor bedroom with BIR's, split-system air-conditioning and a ceiling fan
- Main bathroom is on the lower level and features floor-to-ceiling tiling, a separate bathtub, shower, WC and heat lights
- Tiled downstairs laundry with a separate WC
- Double lock-up garage with rear roll-a-door access, a trough and a workshop bench
- Solid timber floorboards and high ceilings throughout
- Feature cornices
- Gated entry into the front courtyard deck
- Bespoke artist-designed metal fence to front of property
- Garden shed
- Monitored security alarm system
- New 3kW solar inverter for rooftop power panels the Renewable Energy Buyback Scheme lasts for 10 years (four more years, mid-2021 in this case) and stays with the address, not the original owner/ installer
- Solar hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Feature LED down lighting
- 10-year termite barrier
- New lawns and reticulation system (to rear of property)
- Backyard chicken coop
- Studio apartment plans and approvals in place, following removal of old garage on site
- 885sqm block (approx)
- Ample driveway parking
- Side access
- Easy access to Fremantle, pristine southern beaches, public transport, Garden City Shopping Centre, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch University and the Perth CBD via the freeway
Last updated: 03:17PM on Jul 24th 2017