House for sale
3 Kanandah Court,
Ocean Shores, NSW
4 3 2
Panoramic Ocean Views to Cape ByronOnly a select few homes offer truly breathtaking ocean views this is definitely one of them! Perfectly positioned on the high side of the street, with a never-to-be-built-out easterly aspect, this captivating home has been specifically designed to maximise its stunning panorama, which stretches across the Brunswick River and nearby Nature Reserve to Byron Bay Lighthouse.
Imagine waking up with the sunrise over the ocean, or relaxing with the moonrise glistening on the water each evening. Watch the pods of whales migrating, or enjoy surfers and dolphins making the most of our famous local surf breaks. These incredible views can be enjoyed from the living areas, master bedroom, expansive decks or various other points throughout the home. Cool coastal breezes add to the relaxed ambience.
Golfers will love this dress circle location next to the Ocean Shores Country Club. Why not tee off for a round of golf on the championship course, or relax with evening drinks following by a delicious dinner in the club's bistro - it beats cooking!
A selection of this inviting two-storey brick & tile home's inclusions are:
• Four bedrooms with walk-in robe and ensuite to the master
• Three bathrooms in total
• Air conditioned, hexagonal, open plan living area with exposed beams and large sliding doors opening to the wraparound Red Jarrah timber deck
• Self-contained two bedroom accommodation with patio downstairs
• Mineral swimming pool with new filter and mood lighting, set in intimate surrounds - ideal for cocktail hour
• Auto double garage with tilt panel door
• Loads of storage under the house, potential workshop or wine cellar
• Established garden with rich red soil and fruit trees
• 1.5Kw solar electricity system + solar hot water
• Land size: 784 square metres
This remarkable home is ideal for families with older children or extended family, or perhaps retirees who want separate space for their family to come, stay and enjoy precious time together.
You're just over 1 kilometre from the unspoilt sands of New Brighton beach, and even closer to the local shopping centre. Gold Coast Airport, with its national and international connections, is only 36 minutes' drive north.
With such breathtaking ocean views on offer, this substantial home is sure to sell quickly. Don't miss out - call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 to arrange your inspection today. ENDS
Last updated: 01:19PM on Jul 16th 2018