3 Koornalla Crescent,
Mount Eliza, VIC
GRAND KOORNALLAPhone Enquiry ID: 47860
Perched high on a 1,442sqm (approx) block, just one street back from the water’s edge close to shops, schools, a stone’s throw from Moondah Beach and sharing sensational, panoramic ocean views over Port Phillip Bay.
This impressive, beautifully designed ‘Queenslander’ residence strikes a commanding presence that continues to delight to the back fence. A superb opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of the peninsula’s most desired addresses.
Mount Eliza offers an idyllic coastal lifestyle amidst acres of unspoilt nature reserves, picturesque walking trails and stunning coastline; along with fine dining, shopping, recreational facilities and quality amenities. Within minutes to the Nepean Highway and just an hour to Melbourne CBD via two of the best freeways in the country (Eastlink and Monash), it’s perfect for city professionals seeking a daily escape from the urban rush.
If space is at the top of the list, this tried and tested residence presents the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor living and entertaining with multiple areas for parents and children to retreat, and to come together too!
Enjoy stunning sunsets, snuggle by the open fire on cold nights or walk to beautiful Moondah Beach. Whether it’s a weekend escape, weeknight dinners, celebrating milestones, entertaining or simply relaxing in style, this superb family home is bound to be the backdrop of many fond memories and a home you’ll appreciate for years to come.
- 1,422sqm (approx) block - just one street back from the beach
- Custom built ‘Queenslander’ home with panoramic ocean views
- Four generous bedrooms with robes and veranda/balcony access
- Two beautiful bathrooms - Beautiful family bathroom with luxurious bath, shower and sep toilet
- Impressive master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Enormous, gourmet timber kitchen: Miele double wall ovens, 900mm gas cooktop & Asko dishwasher
- Five separate living zones, all with veranda or balcony access:
- Teenager’s Retreat alongside minor bedrooms
- Games/pool room with built-in bar
- Formal Lounge with ambient open fireplace
- Open plan living and dining with combustion wood heater
-Polished timber floors throughout
- Expansive outdoor entertaining:
- Huge entertaining decks on both levels overlooking backyard and the bay
- Large open, north-facing entertaining deck enjoying all-day sunshine
- Full wraparound decked veranda / balcony around entire upper level
- Large backyard with fully reticulated, beautifully landscaped gardens
- Two large rainwater tanks
-Double remote garage with internal access & huge workshop
-Second garage to suit three cars
- Plenty of parking space for the boat and family cars