3 Lords Rise,
Everything you’ll ever want or need.Located in the very heart of the well sought after St John's Wood Estate, this elegantly polished, two storey family haven offers a fantastic opportunity for those looking for the perfect entertainer's all-rounder. Packed with plenty of extras, this breath taking and one-of-a-kind property is bound to suit a vast array of home seekers!
- Spacious Master suite with generous walk in robe plus a large full ensuite featuring twin vanities
- A further four exceptional size bedrooms - two with their very own walk in robes and the remaining with built-in robes
- A separate open study including expansive desk space for those who like to work from home
- Stylish kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooktop & oven, dishwasher and a large central island bench
- Three light filled living zones to choose from – downstairs you will find a separate lounge / dining area with classy French doors opening onto the outdoor alfresco plus an open plan family / dining area showcasing a built-in gas log fire as well an upstairs parent's / teenager's retreat
- Beautiful in-ground solar heated swimming pool surrounded by manicured gardens and a second fantastic decked & covered cabana style area complete with a luxurious spa which is simply perfect for those summer BBQ's and family gatherings
- Also found outside is a large private backyard with impeccable established gardens and a HUGE shed / remote garage with ample room for all the toys leaving plenty of space for a teenager's retreat
- A circular driveway with two entrances and a second double remote garage with an internal access
- Other features include: Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum, 3kw solar panels & home alarm system
And if all that wasn't enough – wait until you see the location! Position perfect the home is easily within walking distance to bus stops, parks, local shops, Eden Rise Shopping Village, Brentwood Park Primary School as well as Kambrya College. Not to mention it's just a 4 min drive to the Monash Freeway, a 7 min drive to Nossal High School and Berwick Monash University Campus. Homes like this don't come along often, so what are you waiting for?